0.2 The party part 1

"How did we even get here? Going to party's, drinking, making out and getting arrested" Jay asked. "I don't even know." I answered for everyone
----------------------------------------------------
The party part 1
"What do you guys wanna do tonight?" Cynthia asked laying on her back on Jay's bed. " We could go to a party..." Dolenda said. "A party?!?!" Jada asked jumping up from her seat in a beanbag chair.

"You guys know how Jasmine and I have been in contact with Curly Head Nation or CHN?" Dolenda said, " Well me and Kendrick thought that since they are in Orlando for a bit we should go to a party with them."

"And you agreed?!?!" I screamed. " Yeah" she answered. " Is it a high school party?" Jay asked. " Yeah ." Dolenda answered.

"But we're are 8th graders." Cora said. " No one but CHN needs to know that do they" I said with a hint of mischief in my eye.

"Come on guys. This is CHN" I whined. " Even IF we go, how are we gonna get there?" Jada asked. "We can sneak out from the sleepover and Terrick will pick us up a few blocks away.

"We should go." Cora said. " Thank you my nigga!" I hugged Cora really tight. " I guess so" Jay and Jada agreed. "YES!!!" Dolenda screamed. "Let's get dressed." Jada said.

Me and Dolenda dressed Jay in a Black and white crop top without a Cami and a pair of black jean shorts with tights underneath and a pair of black converse high tops. We put red lip balm on her and black mascara.

For Jada we put her in skinny jeans with a red cleavedged tank top and red converse. We put red lipstick on her.

For Cora we dressed her in a red and black flannel with black skinny jeans and black converse like Jay's.

On Cynthia we put her in white jean shorts an a see through crop top with a black bandao underneath. We gave her black and teal Jordans.

Dolenda put on a pair of white skinny jeans with a teal and white crop top with teal, white and black Jordans.

For my outfit I put on a floral zip up front crop top with a high waisted black skirt and pastel pink wedges. I packed us all a black studded mini backpack with our phones, Chargers, wallets and a pair of pastel pink converse to change my shoes later. Jay packed the house keys in the mini backpack.

"Ready guys?" Jay asked as we were about to open her door to sneak out of the room. " Yeah" everyone whispered.

Jay opened the door and we all quietly crept out, shut off the light and closed the door. I gave Jay the backpack cause I knew she wouldn't lose it. We all silently crept down the stairs and Jay opened her back door for us. We all quietly walked out. She closed and locked the door behind us.

"Shhhhh!" Jay said to Cynthia who was about to say something. Cynthia put up her hands in surrender. We all ran to the street corner so we could talk.

"What street it Terrick picking us up on?" Jada asked. " Conway" Dolenda replied pointing about three blocks away. "Why so far???" Cynthia whined as we started walking towards Conway Street. Everyone ignored her and she pouted.

"Don't tell Terrick about the party, he thinks we are going to the Movies with Kendrick, Reece, Tre and Jalen." Dolenda said as we turned the corner to the street before Conway. "He doesn't know?" I asked surprised. " No, there is gonna be Alcohol there. Of course the boys wouldn't tell him." Dolenda replied. " Alcohol?!?!? What the Hell!" Jay yelled. "Shhhhhhh, and yes so make sure we don't separate from each other." Dolenda said rolling her eyes but also being serious at the same time.

"I think that's him!" Jada yelled running towards a car at the Corner of Conway street. " It is him" Doleda said and she led the rest of us to the car.

We all got in and he took off. "So are you Terrick?" Cora dumbly asked. "Yeah." The boy said and started driving to where we were supposed to go the the "movies" from.

This is gonna be a long Saturday night." Jada said. We all agreed.