0.11

Corangely's Pov

I woke up in a strange bed with someone next to me. I rolled over to see Reece. Then the memories from last night flooded in. Now it made sense why I was naked.

I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face. I put on my clothes and was going to where everyone else was when I heard talking.

I followed the noise and it led me to the living room was. I peeked around the corner and it was Terrick, Trae and Davante.

"Last night was crazy bro." Davante said high fiving Trae who was rubbing his face. "We should go check on the boys." Terrick said and they agreed.

They started walking towards me and I quickly ran back to the guest room. I jumped back in bed with Reece when I heard them stop in front of the door.

Reece snuggled back up to me. "What's going on?" He asked in a raspy morning voice. "Shhhhhh." I said right before the boys entered the room.

"There isn't anyone in here. " Trae said. Davante flicked on the lights. "See. Someone is in the bed." He said. "Or 2 people." Terrick said curiously. Davante ripped off the covers.

Davante's Pov

I ripped off the sheets and was shocked to what I found. It was Reece naked in bed with a girl who was dressed. He snuggled into her.

"I know you are awake." I told the girl. She sat up and stared at us. "Who are you?" Trae asked. "Do you not remember? I knew yall was high, anyways I'm a friend of Reece." She said and pulled out her phone and started texting someone.

"A friend that slept with him. " Terrick said. She glared at him. "What's going on?" Reece said sitting up.

"You slept with her?!" I asked. "She's my girlfriend. " Reece said rubbing my eyes. "So you had sex with her. " I said shaking my head. "So....." He said putting his arms around her.

"Did you even use a condom?! What if she's pregnant?!" Trae yelled rubbing his face. "We used a condom. " Reece said as the girl put her head on his shoulder.

"What's your name?" I asked the girl. I started to feel bad because we were yelling at her and we didn't even know her name. "Cora." She said quietly. "Are you okay Cora?" I asked. "Yeah." She said typing on her phone.

Trae started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Reece lost his virginity before you Terrick!" Trae laughed. Terrick glared at him and I laughed a little bit.

He rolled his eyes. " Let's go check on the others. " Terrick said. When we opened the door to the twins room here were girls everywhere.

"What the hell?!" Trae yelled waking them up. "What happened?" Jayden asked. "Did you guys have sex too?" Terrick asked. "No." Kendrick said.

I walked over to the girl Tre was holding and was about to poke her. "I will break your finger." She said. I put my hands up I defense.

I looked around and noticed Fab wasn't there. "Where's Fab?" I asked. "He dicked down Cynthia." The girl that Ken was cuddling said all of a sudden. "Oh my god seriously." Fade's girl said. "Where are they?" Jayden's girl said. "She's getting dicked down!!!!" Ken's girl laughed. Some of the other girls laughed.

The girl Jalen was sleeping next to got up and went over to Ken's girl. She whispered something in her ear. "Ayyyyyyy fuck it up!!!!" Ken's girl said and they started dancing. There was a knock on the front door.

Jalen's girl and I glared at each other and she started running to the door and I tried to catch her but she yeeted me. I ran behind her.

She flung open the door and there stood Fab, but with a girl on his back. "Hai friend!" Jalen's girl yelled hugging the girls on Fab's back.

The girl came down and Jalen's girl led her to the room with the others. "Where have you been?! Did you sleep with that girl?" I asked. Fab smirked. "Was it good?" I asked quietly. Fab looking around and whispered" It was amazing." "Ayyyeeee nigga!" I yelled and me celebrated.

We went back to the others but first stopped at the room Reece was in. "Get up Reece." Fab said. "I thought you were with Cynthia." Reece said getting up. "I dicked her down!" Fab said and we all celebrated.

Jasmine's Pov

I lead Cynthia back to the others. Cora took the girls to a corner away from the boys. "Was Fab good?" Cora asked.

"You know she slept with Reece?" Dolenda asked. "What?! Was he good?" Cynthia replied aiming the last part towards Cora. "Yeah." Cora said. "Ayyyyyyy Fuck it up." I yelled and we all started dancing.

"Fuck what up?" Ken asked coming behind Dolenda. "Nothing." We all said. "Didn't you get dicked down by Fab?" He asked Cynthia. "Yes now leave me alone." She replied blushing.

"Was he good?!" Tre yelled from across the room. "Shut up Tre!!!" Jada yelled back. "Bye Kendrick!!" Dolenda said pushing him away from us.

"Aren't you gonna do the bumpy bumpys with Kendrick?" Jay asked. "I dunno, are you gonna do it with Fade?" Dolenda shot back. "Okay damn." Jay said in defense.

"I saw you and Tre kissing in the forest. " Cora said all of a sudden. Jada's head snapped up to glare at her. "I know that you're his girlfriend now." Jay said. Jada blushed really hard and looked down.

"Ooooohhhh..." We all laughed. She shook her head and went back to Tre. I went and sat by Jalen. I pulled out my phone to see a text from my friend Soleil.

Soleil: Andrew just asked me out on a date
Jasmine: omg
Soleil: yeah
Jasmine: what did u say
Soleil: I said maybe
Jasmine: did he even apologize to u
Soleil: Yeah he said some stuff bout how he was just trying to not get him and Keke's relationship destroyed
Jasmine: Ima talk to his ass in school
Soleil: k bye
Jasmine: bye

"We gotta get back to your house Jada before your parents notice we are missing. " Jay said. We all agreed. "Bye guys." I told the boys kissing Jalen on the cheek.

We were leaving but Cora stopped to say "bye" to Reece. I am pretty sure they had a mini make out session because she came out with her lips all puffy.

"Let's go." Isha said and we raced to Jada's house. Dolenda won, of course. We silently snuck inside and up the stairs into Jada's room. We all changed into pajamas and wiped off any makeup we were wearing.

We heard footsteps coming up to the room so we all acted like we had been home the whole time. It was just Jared though. "That was so close." Cynthia said. "Like you and Fab when he dicked you down." Dolenda laughed. Cynthia glared at her but giggled. I got a text from Soleilmoon

Soleil: I told him I would go
Soleil: it's a party though
Jasmine: oh
Jasmine: is it one of those "popular " kids party
Soleil: yeah I think so
Jasmine: that means Kimberly and Keke
Soleil: ik
Soleil: that's why I was wondering if u guys would wanna come.
Jasmine: awesome. We will be there
Soleil: I'll texts you the address later
Jasmine: k

"We are gonna to a party!" I said putting away my phone. "Seriously?" Isha said. "Yes. We gonna crash the fuckboys party." I said. "Ayyyyyyyyy, but what about Carebear?" Dolenda asked. "We won't hurt him. Maybe." I whispered the last part.