1 week later

Richelle's POV

Its been a week since the Internationals party. A week since me and Noah....you know. A week since I've even talked to Noah.
It's been hard not talking to him, we've been friends since before we were born. My parents and his parents met in a pre antenatal class or something like that, are mothers clicked instantly(well it can only be expected when you are about to give birth) and are fathers being managers of big companies immediately struck up a friendship based on money and strategy. When we were old enough to walk our parents sent us to the Next step dance studio to join the baby ballet. Our parents noticed quickly that we had a natural talent for dancing and so forced us do competitions every year until we were about eleven. To show how talented we were our parents forced us to perform a duet every Christmas to a large audience of our fathers wealthy investors.
It all ended though when me and Noah were twelve. Our parents got into an argument about money and decided to declare war on each other(ok! Maybe I'm over exaggerating). No more duets, no more competitions and no more Christmas parties. Me and Noah were still able to dance at The Next Step only with clear instructions from our parents.....Don't talk to each other. Of course we ignored this rule- maybe a bit too much.

So here I am now-sitting on the toilet in a cubicle at The Next Step staring impatiently at the wall while a little stick rests on my tan thighs which could change my life forever. My brand new phone lays quietly on the floor, displaying a timer half way done. Wet, salty tears run quickly down my face as though they were taking part in a race. My fingers tremble and cling to parts of my ponytail. Above me I can hear the blaring of music as A-troupe dance in celebration still overjoyed from their win. What am I going to do? What if I'm pregnant? My family would disown me, I wouldn't be able to stay at the studio or at home. I would have to run away.....I'm dragged from my thoughts when I hear a BRING BRING of the timer. Slowly I look down.....