Noah

Noah's POV

After the meeting with miss Kate about A-troupe auditions in the studio, I decided to go to the music room to practice. I may have proved to everyone that I'm not a J-trouper anymore but I haven't proved that I deserve a place in A-troupe.
     So here I am. In the music room practising my turns. My leg aches as I spin around and around. I reach only 15 turns before my leg collapses and I drop to the floor. To be truthful, since the international party I haven't been able to dance properly, my turns are awful and I'm always a beat behind when dancing with the rest of a-troupe. I think Miss Kate's noticed- she keeps looking at me weirdly.
       I slowly cross my legs and rest my elbows on my knees, letting my face drop into my palms. I know why I'm not dancing properly. It's all down to one person........Richelle. I haven't spoke to her to her in a week and it's been the longest week of my life. Don't assume the obvious and think that I haven't tried to talk to her. Every day I wait at the front doors waiting for her to walk in but when she does she runs quickly to the B studio without even looking in my direction. I miss her......
      I'm so deep in my thoughts that I fail to hear the slap of bare feet against the hard wood floor and the sound of nervous breaths. Then I feel it......
    A soft touch of my shoulder and the sweet voice of the person I wanted to see the most.
"Noah"