Lets talk!

4K guys!!! Thank you!
Noahs PoV
"Ok....lets talk!" I say determined, I start to walk over to Hunter but I'm stopped by a tight grip on my arm. The hand is tiny(a girl then!) and the nails are perfectly painted a baby blue. I follow the hand up to a tan arm and finally to the face of the beholder. There I see Skylar staring at me pleadingly, with her eyes littered with tears. Wait! Why is she crying? For a few moments she doesn't say a word, her iron tight grip on my arm is the only conformation I have to know she is still alive. Suddenly she asks.
"Where's Richelle? I need to see her. I can't loose my best friend again." She said softly
I can't believe Richelle means so much to her, I wonder if the guys missed me as much as she missed Richelle. I look up into her eyes before pointing my head in the direction of the car and saying
"She's in there"
As soon as the words had escaped my lips, her iron tight grip was gone and she was racing towards the car. Soon she is out of my line of sight and out of mind. She is replaced by Hunter who I start walking towards. When I finally am standing in front of him, he looks up from the ground to stare into my eyes. He looks deep into them, hoping for forgiveness without even having to say a word. However I keep my eyes hard and set, not wanting to be sucked into his forgiving gaze. Knowing he is not getting anywhere, he looks back down at the ground before mumbling,
"I'm so sorry dude.....I didn't mean to cause harm. The party.....the party....it was just so boring and I thought everyone would appreciate some light relief. I knew....I knew it was wrong when I did it....but you know as well as I, that you cannot go back on the past. Please dude....just please forgive me!"
He looked up at me. Tears had started to fill his eyes and his nose was a little red.
     Ugh. Of course I forgive him, the damage is done know, like he said we can't go back to the past. I place my hand on his shoulder and when i do, he looks up at me confused. I say quietly.
"I forgive you"
There is a gasp from the rest of the dancers around me. Suddenly James starts to shout.
"REALLY DUDE......how could you forgive him, he ruined your life?"
I turn my eyes to him. They are cold and hard. He almost jumps back from fright when I look at him.
"He didn't ruin my life!"
He looks confused.
"He gave me a new life. A life with Richelle and Sophia. And of as right now...I am pretty happy with my life, and if by you guys turning up is going to ruin that life then I don't want to see you again!"
I start to walk towards my car angrily.
I don't look back, I keep my eyes focused on the hard ground. However I am soon stopped in my path by a pair of feet. Wait! I know those shoes! I dragged my eyes upwards until I suddenly came face to face with Richelle. Behind her was Skylar who was holding Sophia in her arms. I turned my eyes back to Richelle. She looked at me softly before placing a hand on my chest and pushing me back so I was facing our.....friends? She whispered in my ear.
"No Noah! We are not leaving them again! I...I don't want to leave them! I miss them! I had a chat in the car with Skylar. She told me about home.....our old home. She made me feel things. Things I hadn't felt in a long time. I want to go back. I want to go.....home."
I never knew she felt like that. I turned back around so I was facing her. I looked into her eyes softly trying to figure out if this was really what she wanted. After a few moments of staring into each other's eyes, I finally nodded in a sign that I agree with her. She quickly grabbed me into a tight hug and burrowed her head into my shoulder. I lifted her up of the ground, tangling my fingers in her head.
      We were suddenly disrupted by a cute awe from the girls and the screams of Sophia. I let go of Richelle so that she could go and tend to Sophia and then turned my back round to the rest of the dancers. There is see the girls holding back tears and the boys grinning at me like mad men.
      Suddenly I heard a cough from behind me. Riley. She moved forward so that she could see me and said
"Soooo......you guys are coming back with us?"
I thought about the question for a few minutes, turning to Richelle, to see her reaction. After seeing her nodding her head, I turned back around and said.
"I guess so!" I said scratching the back of my head. From the moment the words escaped my lips there was a cheer. I can't believe it. We are going back to the next step. But does that mean I'm going to have to face my parents.....

Enjoy guys, thanks for reading