Meet...

Thank you so much guys for all the comments of what to name the baby. It was a really hard choice, I really liked every name on that list but I finally did it, I picked one. I just hope everyone likes it....

Richelle's POV
I'm shaking. I can feel my toes nervously tapping off the ground and my arms bouncing my bundle of joy subconsciously. I gulp and cough before turning round to Skylar, only to find the rest of the dancers looking at me too. Dozens of eyes just waiting. Waiting for me to move. So I do. I shuffle out from the table before standing shakily onto two feet. I look down at my baby. My beautiful baby. Before looking up at Skylar and leaning the baby towards her. I lick my lips.
"Umm....guys....I would like you to meet Sophia Anne Kate Erlick" I say proudly.
I look around at them. They are silent. By the look on their faces I'd say they are trying to digest the news. After a few quiet moments and no response I'm starting to get nervous. I look over at Noah. He shrugs his shoulders before coughing. This seems to break them out of their trance
"Eeeekkkkk" I turn as fast as I can around to the noise trying not to disturb Sophia. Skylar. Her eyes are wide and her cheeks are slightly flushed. She clasps her hands in front of her.
"Oooo that is such a cute name!" She says excitedly. She jumps up and down.
"Can I hold her? Oh please!"
I smile at her excitement. I can't believe she is so happy, I thought everyone would hate Sophia. I smile at her
"Hold out your hands then"
She does as she's told, placing her hands out in front of her. I gently lift Sophia up out of my arms and place her delicately in Skylars arm. Sophia slowly starts to wake but is soon settled by Skylar who is looking down at her in adoration. How sweet! I can't believe she is so excited. With my hands now free I clasp them together in front of me before sitting down on the seat still facing Skylar. I feel a soft squeeze on my wrist. I look down to see Noah's hand trying to get at my hand. I gently take a hold of his big hand, giving it a squeeze before looking back at him and giving him a soft smile. Suddenly there is a cough. It comes from Miss Kate. She is looking at me and Noah. She says
"So....umm.....that's a pretty name. Umm.....was she....um...named after me?"
I look at her, before pulling my other hand from off my lap to gently grab hers. When I do, she looks down at our hands, surprised. She continues to stare before looking me in the eyes.
"Of course Miss Kate, you were like a mother to me and Noah" I say quietly
Water starts to fill her eyes and gently spill and run down her cheeks. Suddenly, she breaks our hands and stands quickly. She runs over to me, pulling me forward and gripping me into a tight hug. I place my arms around her waist and lean my head against her shoulder. I can hear her sniffling against my ear. I breath softly in and out. After a few moments she releases me and puts her hands on my shoulders. She removes one hand to remove the tears before placing it back onto my shoulder. At this point I can feel my eyes starting to fill.
"I need to see her" She says
I nod my head, wiping away my own tears before looking over at Skylar. I hadn't realised but while me and Miss Kate were hugging the rest of the dancers had gathered around Skylar. The girls were cooing at her, blowing soft kisses in her direction whereas the boys were further behind trying to figure out which parts were like me and what parts were like Noah. Speaking of Noah, he has been very quiet since Skylar asked to see Sophia. I need to speak to him about that. But first miss Kate wants to see her. I walk over to the girls. When they see me approaching they move backwards to give me some space.
"Could I have Sophia, she needs to meet someone very important"
Skylar nods her head and places Sophia gently into my arms. I walk back to miss Kate before placing her softly into her arms. There is total silence as everyone watches Kate stare at the young babe. After a few moments, she looks up and says
"Oh Richelle, she is so precious. She is perfect. From her little fingers to her little toes. How old is she?"
I can't what she said. I stare at her in shock before saying
"Oh...umm...about 2 months"
Suddenly their is a chorus of squeals from the other girls as they learn how little she is.
"Aww she is so young"
"Only 2months"
"She's so tiny"
"OMG that is adorable"
I listen to the girls comments before smiling and nodding happily. I look over at Noah, he is staring at the Sophia in Kate's arms really intensely....

Noah's POV
Of course I am happy. Everyone seems to be loving Sophia. But i can't help but feel....jealous as I watch her being passed from person to person. I mean for the first two months the only person that has really held her apart from me and Richelle is aunt Nora. I guess I'm scared. Scared I'll loose her somehow...
Suddenly I feel a pair of eyes on me. Richelle. She is looking over at me with a look of confusion painted onto her beautiful face. I shrug my shoulders before looking down at my hands. I hear the tapping of shoes on the floor getting louder and louder. I feel a slight pressure on my shoulder, so I look up and see James, Hunter, Eldon, West and Max staring at me. Suddenly James points at me before saying.
"I think we need to talk, dude"

Thank you for reading this chapter. Honestly picking the perfect name was hard and I still love all the other names. So if I probably ever do a sequel I might use one of those names, if I decide the need to add another child.