Missing

A-troupe members
James
Max
West
Eldon
Noah
Riley
Giselle
Stephanie
Cierra
Amanda
Thalia

The next day.....

Miss Kate's POV
I walk into A-studio to find all the dancers from all A-troupe, b-troupe and J-troupe all warming up. Most were stretching beside the bars while others were sitting on the floor together. What a great turn out, I just know we will win regionals again this year.
"Hello guys! Welcome to this years A-troupe auditions!" All the dancers start to cheer.
"This year is going to be tough, so with that being said I want to see you all dance your best! Let's get started!"
I start to clap and soon the rest of the studio starts to join in. As I look over the sea of smiling faces I can't help but notice a few people were missing.
"Hey guys, where is Noah and Richelle?"
All the dancers look at each other before Riley clears her throat and says.
"We haven't heard from them since yesterday, not since you asked me to go get Noah from the music room"
Oh that's right. Noah failed to come to class yesterday because he was talking to Richelle.
"So you are telling me no one has seen or heard from them since yesterday evening"
The dancers nod their heads. That's worrying.
" Has anybody rung them or....even sent them a text"
James put his hand up and so did Skylar.
"I sent Noah a text this morning to see where he was but he didn't text back" said James with concern.
"And I tried to ring Richelle last night because she didn't look to good yesterday, but she wouldn't answer me"
Skylar said as she played with her hair. Cierra came up to her sister and grabbed her into a hug. This is not good.
"Umm.... dancers I would like you to practise your audition pieces while I go ring Noah and Richelles parents."
I start to walk to my office when I noticed two mysterious figures standing in the end of the corridor.....

Sorry it's so short but I've got so much work to do for school and really don't have the time to write anymore. Anyway who do think the two people are?