~Scandal~ 7

Cookie: Hehe I'd like to give a shout out to Amyscence who introduced me to this version of Lil Wayne's song "Lolipop" yesterday. And I blame him everytime I click the repeat button. XD

Youtube song link is "Lolipop" version sung by group Framing Hanley. *Cookie really likes this version!*

Pic is of Ali Michalka who will be playing Annie Tanner.

Know what I hadn't notice til I actually re-read chap 6 serveral times? I had given Shelly and Annie the same last name..."Shane" LOL, so I changed Annie's last name to Tanner. ^_^ Anywhooooo

ENJOY!

-----------

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT THE PARTY 3 WEEKS AGO....

*Cookie presses the rewind button* PLAY

~Evan's POV~

"Wooooooooooooot! Parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!"

      I leaned against the wall, arms crossed with silent amusement. Paul's pool party had only started an hour ago but already his parents house was trashed. Trash, pieces of furniture, bottles and cans of alcohol littered the place along with what was left of Paul's dog house.

      A few drunk teens happened to stumble across it and decided they wanted to tear it apart. Literally. And they had with the help of a chainsaw. Where they got that chainsaw was the mystery. What was even more amusing was to watch them try to put the pieces back together like some jigsaw puzzle. Bunch of drunks.

      I shook my head, amazed that no one had called the cops yet and complained about the racket we were making. It probably helped that Paul's house was up a hill and the neighbors were quite a distance below the hill.

      I spotted Derek across the room, dancing with some girl I didn't recognize. Probably one of the college girls who had decided to crash the party along with some other college guys. The party was still in full swing with music blasting, people screaming, laughing too loud, daring each other to chug from a keg of beer. Another mystery. How did a bunch of underage kids manage to get a hold of so many alcohol?

      "Evaaaan," cute and petite Annie bumped into me, grabbing onto my arm to keep herself from falling over. "Evaaaan, how are youuuuuu?" I wrinkled my nose from the reek of booze in her breath. The girl was obviously drunk.

      "Annie," I frowned down at her, "I think you may have had a little too much to drink."

     "Pfffft," Annie waved a hand and staggered, "whaaaaaa? I'm fine! Neverrrrrrrrr betterrrrrrrrrr." I stared down at her. A sure sign that Annie was drunk is that she tended to stretch her words in every sentence.

      "Come on," I sighed, taking her arm, "at least sit down for a while before you fall flat on your face."

      "Awww," Annie blinked up at me as I guided her to what was left of the couch. "You're like soooooo nice, Evan! You're always so...so motherly. Oh my god!'" She stopped walking completely, forcing me to stop with her. "Oh my god, Evaaaan! You would make a perfect wife! Marry me!"

      I sighed again. Yeah, she was plastered. "Come on," I tugged on her arm and led her to the couch. I made her sit down and she groaned. A few seconds later she was out like a light. I shook my head at her with sympathy. Tomorrow she was going to regret this. She's going to wake up with the mother of all headaches.