~Scandal~13

Cookie: Chappie 13! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee oink oink! O.O wait...where'd the pig noise come from? Odd...anywhoooo here's 13!

Youtube song link is "Guardian Angel" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus...I know weird name but their songs are awesome, specially this one. I listened to this while writing chap 13. It's beautifullllllllllll. XD One of you fans suggested that I look this group up and I'd like to give my thanks :)

Pic is of Steven R Mcqueen who is playing our Derek. I like my choice for Derek...don't hate on my Derek! *chews on your arm* XD

----

~Evan's POV~

As his lips descended to mine, I panicked.

      Before he could make contact I reached out both hands and caught him under the jaw and pushed. Caught by surprise, Derek tumbled back on his butt on the sand. Taking advantage of his confusion, I scrambled up and tried to get away.

     No way I was going to let him do that to me again!  Kiss me then pretend it never happened. Dealing with that type of pain again is just too much. Derek is just too much, shameless bastard. One minute he says it's not right kissing guys and the next he's kissing me himself! What? Did he think I was a saint? Contrary to popular belief, I'm not. I'm just a man.

    Who's in love with his idiotic best friend.

    "Evan!" He snapped, "come back here!"

    "Go fuck yourself, Derek," I shot back without turning. I should have because I would have known he was right behind me, preparing to tackle. My body jerked forward as he tackled me from behind and for the second time in five minutes we were back on the sand struggling.

    "Hold still!" He hissed.

    "Damn it, Derek! Get off of me!"

    "Stop fucking cussing! You don't cuss!"

    "What? Are you the only one allowed to?"

    We kept struggling, cursing at one another in breathless voices. Through the middle of it I wondered what the hell we were doing? What's fighting on the sand going to do? Nothing, just embarrass ourselves when someone spots us fighting like two buffoons.

    "Ouch!" I cried out, "Damn it Derek, my shoulder!"

    He froze. "Your shoulder? Where that punk's ball hit you?" Derek scrambled back a little. "What, is it bothering you? Why didn't you say anythi-"

    I kneed his stomach before he could finish. Gasping, he dropped back, clutching his stomach with a painful moan. Guilt instantly set in at my small deception but quickly pushed it back. He deserved a good punch in the gut.

    I tried to stand but before I could Derek's hand shot out and grabbed my ankle and pulled. I slipped on the sand with an oath. Without thinking, I kicked back and connected with something.

    "Ow!" Derek hissed, "shit, man, you hit my face."

     I pushed myself up without looking at him, ready to walk away and just leave him there but I hesitated. Damn it! Why couldn't I walk away? Why am I always caught in his gravity? For once why can't I be the one to let go?

(Cookie sneaks in and turns on music in the background:"Your Guardian Angel"----->YouTube song link ;P)

    "Evan?" I heard him say behind me quietly, "I think there's sand in my eyes...I can't see."