~Scandal~22

Cookie: I was gonna make this chapter all butter and sweet...then im like... F it! time for naughty!! hehehehehehe

Youtube song: "Nice n' Slow" by Usher hmmmm

Pics is of Derek...hehehe im calling it "The Many Faces Of Derek James" aw yea *wiggles brows*

P.S...I didn't edit but I will as I re-read along after I publish it...meh

Oh and after 1 day I'll be transfering this chapter to the restricted story group I created. "High School Scandal Restricred Version" already on my profile ^_^

----

~Evan's POV~

His lips against mine tasted like the sweetest nectar.

      I don't know if it was due to exhaustion, my love for this boy I held in my arms or both...but I felt my eyes sting as I kissed him back with as much passion as he was giving. Knowing that he forgave me for my slight blunder, knowing that he cared about me...possibly even love me...it made the kiss all the sweeter.

      What if he would have never forgiven me? What would have become of me? I stroked his hair back, knowing that if Derek wasn't around that my life would have lost all its meaning. That without Derek to revolve around me, my world would turn cold...desolate.

      A frozen planet.

      Derek pulled back slowly, gazing down at me. "What's wrong?"

     I stroked his cheek, trying to find my voice. "You don't find me...this, disgusting anymore."

      "I never found you disgusting."

      "But you found me being gay repulsive."

      I watched as his brows furrowed, possibly ready to deny my statement but he stopped himself, shaking his head. "Okay, maybe I had been a little...disturbed by the idea of you being..."

      "Gay?" I said helpfully when he trailed off.

      "Yeah," he perched his lips, "gay."

      "And now?" I asked, wanting to hear it from his own lips.

      He tapped his forehead against mine, closing his eyes. "Now...I don't know..."

      "I see."

      Derek looked up, eyes locking onto mine. "It may be a bastardy thing to say but I can't help but feel a little uneasy about this whole homo stuff. I mean until a month ago I was only interested in girls but now..."

      "You're interested in me?" I finished off for him, hopeful.

      "Yeah," he admitted.

      Good boy, I thought gleefully, rewarding him with a kiss on his lips. Derek didn't give me the opportunity to pull back. Once I pressed my lips against his he took control and I let him. This closeness, with him on top of me and me beneath him...this intimacy...it was a dream come true. And I wanted to get lost in it.

      Derek lifted his head up, frowning. "You're bleeding."

      I blinked. "What?"

      He raised a hand and brushed his thumb gently against my bottom lip. "I knew I tasted blood. Your cut opened again. Sorry."

      Now that he mentioned it I instantly felt the sting. I ran my tongue over the small wound and winched. I must have been so into this moment with Derek that I had forgotten all about the injury I had received from last nights sudden brawl.