~Scandal~27

<---Come on ladies and gents...Vote and show how much you'all love Derek and Evan ;P

Cookie: Hmmm, well...I dont really like this chapter. It feels..."bleh" to me :/ oh well...*shrugs*

I randomly decided that Daisy will be played by Megan Fox. Pic on the right

Youtube song is "Apologize" by One Republic

I didn't edit so I'll be editing this as I re-read along after publishing...lol

---

~Derek's POV~

I held Evan's hand a little tighter, trying hard to keep myself from grabbing Charlie's damn shirt and hauling his sorry ass outside where I could beat the truth out the smug look on his face.

      "Hey," I said, making eye contact to make sure that he knew I was talking to him. I jerked my head towards the front door."We need to talk. Let's step outside." Just in case things got ugly, we needed to take this conversation outside.

     That damn annoying grin was still on his face when he stood, taking his time about it. "Sure," he said, "let's talk."

     I wanted to wipe that stupid grin off his face. I could feel my body already straining, shaking from my suppressed rage that this guy, Charlie, someone who I had seen as a friend...could be so fucking two-faced. He must know what we were here for but look at him, he looked completely unnerved, totally chill. It made me wanna knock him out even more.

     "Derek," a gentle voice broke through my pent up anger. I blinked and looked down, meeting Evan's worried green eyes. He had always been able to read me like a book so I had no doubt that he knew what I was thinking and that worried him. I had promised him that I wouldn't attack Charlie unless provoked but...damn.

     I took a deep breath and released it. I gave his hand a firm squeeze and nodded. "I'm fine." As long as Evan was here by my side, holding my hand just like this...I'll be fine. Maybe. Charlie's attitude was getting on my last nerves right about now.

     "The rest of you better stay here," Paul said, scanning the faces of Charlie's friends. "Daisy, I think you should come with us."

     Daisy looked at our grim faces and her frowned deepened. "Guys...what's going on here?" She turned to her boyfriend. "Charlie..."

     "Just come outside with us, babe," Charlie said, shooting her a charming grin. "Let's hear what they have to say."

     Daisy swallowed and nodded. "Okay. Fine." She took Charlie's hand and pinned herself to his side, pressing her body against his.

      I snorted and rolled my eyes. Yeah. Let's see how long their united front will last once she hears what good ol' Charlie has been hiding from her. I didn't want to take my eyes off Charlie just in case he had any funny ideas so I stepped aside and waited for the couple to move. Charlie shot me a knowing look before brushing past me and Evan, Daisy dutifully at his side.

     We all-except Charlie's friends-followed him outside and stopped at his front lawn. We could see his friends rushing to the window from the inside, boldly watching our confrontation. I shrugged. I didn't really care if they watched or not, just as long as they stayed the hell away.

     Evan and I stopped walking and faced Charlie and Daisy. The couple kept their distance a couple of feet away from us on the grassy lawn. Paul and Shelly remained standing on the porch by the door, several feet away. I knew Paul was trying to keep Shelly a safe distance just in case...