chapter 1 - Rebirth

Outfits in the external link

Opening Montage

Night - Rebekah's House - Nursery

(Song:) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Brian Crain 

Rebekah Mikaelson was sitting in a rocking chair, rocking with Baby Hope in her arms, telling Hope a fairytale about their lives. "Once upon a time, there was a majestic king who lived with his noble brother and his loyal sister in a colorful kingdom where music and art were celebrated."

--

New Orleans, Louisiana

Night - Abattoir Compound - Outside Balcony

Klaus Mikaelson was standing on the balcony overlooking the city alone, staring off into space.

Rebekah: (voice over) "The king did not foresee having a child, but he lived in an enchanted land where all things were possible."

--

Night - Rebekah's Home - Nursery

Rebekah continued her story to Hope. "In time, he was blessed with a beautiful baby daughter, for whom he wished only peace and happiness." She stood, carrying Hope toward her crib. "Still, the king had demons who pursued him."

--

Flashback - 1.21 "Battle of New Orleans"

Night - Abattoir Compound - Courtyard

Francesca Guerrera transformed.

Rebekah: (voice over) "There was a ruthless beast who wanted to take the kingdom for her own."

Two of Francesca's brothers rushed at Elijah and Kassandra Mikaelson, biting either of them on either side of their necks, letting them fall.

All of the wounded vampires who could still run ran.

The newly-turned werewolves rushed around, attacking all of the vampires that they could get their hands on.

Rebekah: (voice over) "Armed with a pack of untamed creatures, she drove the other magical creatures from the land."

--

Day - Abattoir Compound - Study 

Genevieve turned away from Klaus, making moonlight rings.

Rebekah: (voice over) "And there was a wicked sorceress with enchanted stones..." 

--

Night - The French Quarter