chapter 21 - Fire With Fire

Outfits in the external link

From 2.20 "City Beneath the Sea", in the bell tower, Kassandra walked in to talk to Freya.

Hayley: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

"I will use these ingredients to create a killing ground," Freya told her.

From 2.20 "City Beneath the Sea", in St. James Infirmary, Elijah, Kassandra, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin, Auria, Cami and Eva/Rebekah were talking.

"Our sister wants to use Hope to lure Dahlia into a trap," Kassandra told them.

From 2.20 "City Beneath the Sea", in Kol's Playhouse, Eva/Rebekah, Caitlin, Cami, Davina and Auria were talking.

"If we can find a way to replicate the baby's power source, transferring it into the doll, that's our decoy," Auria told them. "But no powerful witch is gonna be fooled by a doll. We need a heartbeat."

From 2.20 "City Beneath the Sea", in the courtyard, Elijah, Kassandra and Freya were talking.

Kassandra rushed toward Freya, grabbing her hair, pulling her head aside injecting the vial of blood into her neck, making her gasp in surprised pain. She let Freya go, backing away. 

"What did you do to me?" Freya asked.

"Hope's blood is now in your system," Elijah told her. 

"You are now the bait," Kassandra told her.

From 2.16 "Save My Soul", in Noah's Loft, Noah and Caitlin were talking.

"I want to learn how to fight," Caitlin told him. Noah looked at her curiously. "I don't want to sit around and wait for someone to rescue me. I want to be able to take care of myself. Teach me to be stronger."

Noah looked at Caitlin thoughtfully, nodding. "All right. Anything to keep you safe."

From 2.20 "City Beneath the Sea", in St. James Infirmary, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Auria were talking.

"Think about it, Caitlin," Noah told her. "Finn and Eva came after you for power. And this Dahlia chick is obsessed with kids with power."

"You have the untapped, unreachable power of twelve witches writhing inside of you because of the link," Marcel told her. "Even if you can't get to it, I'm willing to bet that Dahlia would be able to rip it out of you."

Eva/Rebekah walked in. "Thanks to Eva Sinclair, I am linked to eight teenage witches. I need to undo the damn spell, but I don't have a clue on how to unlink us."

"That's why I'm here," Auria told her. "I can reverse-engineer Eva's work, but it's gonna take some time." She playfully nudged Eva/Rebekah. "And you're gonna have to do your own magic."

From 2.20 "City Beneath the Sea", in the Rayvnne tomb, Auria and Vincent were talking.

"Auria, the covens need a leader, now that Josephine LaRue's dead," Vincent told her. "Someone who's got faith, someone who will use the craft to help people. Someone who's fearless."

Auria sighed. "You really think that the covens would accept me as Regent after everything that happened?"

"They would be crazy not to except you," Vincent told her. "We all need help. We all need you, Auria."

Auria looked at Vincent, trying her best to cover up her interest in the offer.

From 2.19 "When the Levee Breaks", in Klaus' painting room, Elijah and Klaus were fighting.