chapter 5 - Red Door

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the Quarter, Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah were sitting on the bench.

Hayley: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 1.22 "From a Cradle to a Grave", outside the plantation, Cassie/Esther and Vincent/Finn stood by Esther's grave.

Kassandra: (voice over from 1.22 From a Cradle to a Grave) "We should have known our mother would not be bound by anything as obvious as death."

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the dining room of the compound, Vincent/Finn looked at his siblings, feigning offense. "Oh, you mean you don't recognize me?"

Kassandra looked at him in realization. "It's been a long time, Finn."

From 2.01 "Rebirth", outside the record store, Kaleb/Kol held his hand toward Davina. "I'm Kaleb."

Davina shook his hand. "Davina."

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the back of Lenore's store, Hayley and Mikayla stood on either side of Auria, looking at Lenore/Esther angrily, protecting Auria.

"Esther," Auria told her.

Later, Hayley, Mikayla and Auria were gone.

Lenore/Esther looked at Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah. "I have come to heal our family. For you, I will undo everything that has been done, thereby giving you a new life."

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the living room of the compound, Elijah and Kassandra were talking.

"What could be possibly more important than the return of our mother?" Kassandra asked.

"Our father," Elijah told her. "I saw him."

From 1.22 "From a Cradle to a Grave", in the attic, Davina made Mikael bow to her.

Elijah: (voice over from 2.03 Every Mother's Child) "He was enslaved with some spell cast by Davina."

From 2.04 "Live and Let Die", outside the cabin, Kassandra grabbed the staff, turning toward the cabin, throwing the staff like a javelin toward the window, shattering through the glass.

Inside, Davina and Kaleb/Kol ducked out of the way of the staff and the shattering glass.

Davina hit her head on a nearby table, falling unconscious.

Kaleb/Kol was checking on Davina.

Mikael gripped his throat. "Release me."

Kaleb/Kol grabbed Davina's wrist, touching the bracelet, chanting.

Davina's bracelet started to glow.

Mikael closed his eyes, feeling the power of the spell lifting.

from 2.04 "Live and Let Die", outside the cabin, Mikael walked outside to face Klaus and Kassandra.

"I will. Never. Walk. Away," Kassandra told him.

Mikael managed to flip Kassandra onto the ground, grabbing the white oak stake from next to them, trying to drive it into her heart. Kassandra kept it away at arms' length with all her strength. Mikael managed to stab the stake into her shoulder instead of her chest.

Klaus appeared from behind Mikael, stabbing Papa Tunde's blade through his back, into his heart.

Mikael screamed in agony and shock, falling to the ground next to Kassandra, on his stomach.