chapter 2 - Alive and Kicking

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Always and Forever", in the Quarter, Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah were sitting on the bench.

Elijah: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals) and Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

"This town was my home once," Klaus told them. "I want it back."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 3.17 "Break On Through", in the woods, Kaylin and Nicola Salvatore were speaking to Rosalita.

"I am making sure that the Originals die," Rosalita told them. "I am mind controlling you and all of your friends to kill them."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 3.18 "Murder of One", outside the Grill, Matt Donovan staked Finn in the heart with a white oak stake. His body caught fire as he died.

Rosalita: (voice over from Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 3.18 Murder of One) "Even if you two can't go through with killing the Originals, your friends and your family will."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 4.11 "Catch Me If You Can", outside the Gilbert House, Rosalita was mind controlling Elena, Liv and Jeremy Gilbert. "If you kill Kol..."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 4.12 "A View to Kill", in the kitchen of the Gilbert House, Alex Gilbert and Cristian Hunter were restraining Kol. Liv was spraying vervain water on him. Rosalita was mind controlling Kol to stop fighting so that he wouldn't kill them, so that they could kill him. Jeremy staed Kol in the heart with the white oak stake.

Rosalita: (voice over from Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 4.11 Catch Me If You Can) "His entire sire line will die with him."

From World Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 4.23 "Graduation", in the high school's boiler room, Kol was speaking to Bonnie Bennett, Tory Donovan and Lindsey Davis. "A figment of Rosalita's mind control on me. I used to want to do anything to make her happy. Now I would very much like to destroy everything she built as revenge."

From 2.01 "Rebirth", in Marcel's Loft, Klaus, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Joe were talking.

"We need to regain control of the city," Klaus told them.

From 2.01 "Rebirth", in Marcel's Loft, Marcel, Noah and Caitlin were talking.

"We're fighting for the soul of the city," Noah told her.

From 2.01 "Rebirth", outside the loft, Noah addressed the potential vampires. "The offer still exists to join us."

From 1.22 "From a Cradle to a Grave", in the attic, Mikael was covered in blood, looking at Davina angrily. "You brought me back to kill my son."

"When I'm ready, not a minute before," Davina told him.

From 1.22 "From a Cradle to a Grave", in flashback to the cemetery, the Rubidoux witches had linked Young Caitlin to Marcel.

Savannah Harris looked at David Harris. "David, now!"

David stabbed Young Caitlin in the back, making her scream, but he missed her heart.

Savannah seemed frightened yet angry, grabbing a blade, approaching her daughter to kill her.

Young Caitlin cringed back, crying.

Caitlin: (voice over from 1.22 From a Cradle to a Grave) "My parents offered me up for the witches to link me to Marcel, and they tried to kill him so that the witches and the humans could have control over New Orleans again."