chapter 10 - Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire

Outfits in the external link

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the courtyard, Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah waked out of the compound.

Noah: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the back of Lenore's store, Hayley and Mikayla stood in front of Auria protectively, glaring at Lenore/Esther.

Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah walked in.

"I assume you've had the misfortune of speaking to my mother," Kassandra told them.

Later, Hayley, Mikayla and Auria were gone.

Lenore/Esther looked at Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah. "I have come to heal our family. I will undo everything that has been done, thereby giving you a new life."

From 2.08 "The Brothers That Care Forgot", in the dining room of the compound, Klaus, Kassandra, Marcel and Noah faced Kaleb/Kol and Vincent/Finn.

"We'd prefer you both to join us against our mother, but I'll happily settle for one or the other," Klaus told them.

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", in the living room of the compound, Auria was sitting in a chair.

Vincent/Finn leaned closer threateningly until he was inches from Auria. "I will not stop until every single vampire in New Orleans has ceased to exist, and I will show no mercy to anyone who dares stand with them."

From 2.08 "The Brothers That Care Forgot", in the bayou, Mikayla and Hayley were sitting on the dock over the water.

Hayley smiled. "You just discovered an ancient marriage ritual with pretty drastic supernatural and personal implications."

From 2.08 "The Brothers That Care Forgot", in the church, Jackson and Mikayla were still leading the meeting with the wolves in front of the sacristy.

"Now, I don't know how many of you bought the story you grew up with, the Unification myth," Mikayla told them. "Well, it is all true. Which means... if Jackson and I get married, anyone with the guts to turn up to the ceremony has as much control over their wolf form as I do."

From 2.08 "The Brothers That Care Forgot", in the church, Jackson and Mikayla were the only ones in the church now, talking at the altar.

Jackson smiled, taking Mikayla's left hand in his own, holding it gently. "Mikayla Labonair, will you marry me?"

Jackson smiled. Mikayla met him halfway in a kiss. They continued to kiss slowly, sweetly and passionately for a long moment, pulling away, smiling small smiles.

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", in the study of the Mikaelson Safe House, Hayley and Elijah looked at each other for a moment, kissing hungrily and heatedly.

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", in the lycee, Rebekah walked toward Lenore/Esther. "Hello, Mother. I believe you're offering a deal?"

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", in the cemetery, Lenore/Esther walked toward Rebekah. "Your beautiful soul will live on in the body of another."

Kassandra took an athame off of the altar, stabbing Lenore/Esther in the neck with it.

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", in the tomb, Lenore/Esther was on the ground.

Kassandra walked closer. "You must be feeling a little twitchy. That's what happens when you're in transition."

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", in the courtyard, Klaus and Kassandra faced Davina, Auria, Caitlin and Marcel.