Bloopers

Indiana Evans / Kassandra Mikaelson 

Nolan Gerard Funk / Noah Dumaine

Katherine McNamara / Caitlin Harris

Emeraude Toubia / Mikayla Labonair-Kenner 

Meagan Tandy / Auria Rayvnne 

From 2.10 "Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire", in the living room of the compound, Charles Michael Davis / Marcel Gerard and Katherine McNamara / Caitlin Harris were talking.

Charles / Marcel tossed a bottle to Katherine / Caitlin.

Katherine / Caitlin caught the bottle easily, twisting the lid of, drinking, instantly surprised by the taste of it, not knowing what to do, seeing a glass nearby, spitting it up. "That's actual whiskey."

The crew and Charles / Marcel laughed.

Katherine / Caitlin smiled.

From 2.18 "Night Has a Thousand Eyes", in the dining room of the compound, Joseph Morgan / Klaus Mikaelson, Daniel Gillies / Elijah Mikaelson, Indiana Evans / Kassandra Mikaelson, Maisie Richardson-Sellers / Eva Sinclair/Rebekah Mikaelson, Phoebe Tonkin / Hayley Marshall, Emeraude Toubia / Mikayla Labonair-Kenner and Riley Voelkel / Freya Mikaelson were talking, sitting around the table.

"Good," Indiana / Kassandra told them. "Then it's settled. Off you pop to your reps... rep..." It was another take. "Off you pop to your respective tasks. Me? I've always been of the opinion... that a good defense is the best... a good--That thing they say in football." It was another take. "The best defense is a good off--offense. Fucking hell."

Daniel / Elijah stood. "I'm out."

They all laughed.

Daniel / Elijah walked away.

Indiana / Kassandra smiled. "Come back, come back. I'll get it right, I swear. Here we go."

From 2.14 "I Love You, Forever", in the bayou, Nathan Parsons / Jackson Kenner and Colin Woodell / Aiden stood at the lake.

Colin / Aiden spit in the water.

"Don't spit in my pond," Nathan / Jackson told him.

"Shut the fuck up," Colin / Aiden told him.

From 2.14 "I Love You, Forever", in Marcel's Loft, Charles / Marcel, Nolan Gerard Funk / Noah Dumaine, Katherine / Caitlin, Danielle Campbell / Davina Claire and Meagan Tandy / Auria Rayvnne were talking.

Katherine / Caitlin looked at Charles / Marcel and Nolan / Noah. "Are you guys gonna be there?"

"That's the deal that we made with the wolves," Nolan / Noah told them. "We bear wit... What the fuck is the line? Witness, right?"

"Well, we're not bearing fruit," Charles / Marcel told him.

They laughed.

It was another take.

"That's the deal we made," Nolan / Noah told them. "We bear witness to the--"

"You forgot 'with the wolves'," Danielle / Davina told him.

Nolan / Noah groaned. "What the hell? Line."

They chuckled.

"You... are off your game, my friend," Meagan / Auria told him.

Nolan / Noah chuckled. "You guys suck. Fucking fuck."

They laughed.

From 2.07 "Chasing the Devil's Tail", in St. Anne's Church, Nolan / Noah, Emeraude / Mikayla, Meagan / Auria and Phoebe / Hayley were sitting at the sacristy.