chapter 12 - Sanctuary

Outfits in the external link

From 2.11 "Brotherhood of the Damned", in the chambre de chasse, Vincent/Finn had Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra and Kaleb/Kol trapped.

Klaus: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 2.11 "Brotherhood of the Damned", in Marcel's Loft, Vincent/Finn faced Noah, Caitlin, Auria and Marcel.

"My siblings went to great lengths to hide something from me," Vincent/Finn told them. He looked at Marcel. "So, I may not be able to get it out of you, or Noah, or Auria, but I'm willing to bet I can rip it out of Caitlin."

Later, Klaus was in the loft, stepping over the empty blood bags, on the phone. "Marcel, Noah, and their vampires, Auria and Caitlin have inexplicably disappeared."

From 2.11 "Brotherhood of the Damned", in the bayou, Mikayla, Jackson and Mary were talking.

"We have premarital rituals, which are what, exactly?" Mikayla asked.

"You speak the truth, he speaks the truth, secrets are cleansed," Mary told her.

From 2.11 "Brotherhood of the Damned", in Marcel's loft, Klaus and Hayley were talking.

"For this ceremony to work, and help us bring our daughter home, there can't be any secrets," Hayley told him. "You have to let her do this."

Klaus walked past her. 

Hayley turned after Klaus, grabbing his arm to stop him. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to have a little chat with the bride-to-be," Klaus answered. "Remind her that some secrets need to stay buried."

Klaus snapped Hayley's neck, letting her fall unconscious to the floor because he knew that she wouldn't let him go without a fight, walking out, leaving.

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", in Rebekah's room in the Fauline Cottage, Rebekah sat up, looking into the mirror.

Cassie: (voice over from 2.10 Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire) "You're the other sister, Rebekah."

From 2.10 "Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire", in Rebekah's room, Rebekah and Cassie were talking.

"You must be that Harvest Girl," Rebekah told her. "Cassie, is it? How, exactly, does one go about breaking out of this joint?"

"There's no leaving," Cassie told her.

From 2.10 "Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire", in Rebekah's room, Rebekah was sleeping.

The letters on the floor went from spelling "WHO ARE YOU" to "Freya".

--~--

Day One

Morning - Fauline Cottage - Rebekah's Room

Rebekah, still in her unknown new vessel's body, was sleeping fitfully in her bed.

The lettered tiles on the floor still spelled out "FREYA" next to her bed.

--

Attic

The coffin where Freya's body had been was empty.