chapter 17 - Exquisite Corpse

Outfits in the external link 

From 2.16 "Save My Soul", in the dining room of the compound, Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra and Freya were sitting at the table.

Auria: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

"Dahlia will come here," Freya told them. She looked at Klaus. "Drawn by your daughter. She will kill anyone who would defy her."

"Yet you would defy her," Elijah told her.

"My one chance is to align with you and kill her," Freya told them.

From 2.16 "Save My Soul", in the courtyard, Klaus and Kassandra were talking.

"Should Freya betray us, what if Hope should be harmed through her actions?" Klaus asked.

"We have to consider every weapon at our disposal, brother," Kassandra told him.

From 2.15 "They All Asked For You", in the LaRue Mansion, Marcel, Caitlin, Auria and Josephine were talking.

Auria stepped closer to Josephine. "I will do anything to set things right between us."

"The Treme Coven wants Vincent Griffith returned," Josephine told them.

From 2.15 "They All Asked For You", in the cemetery, Auria used her fingers to lift the blue pendant on the soul catcher toward Vincent/Finn, casting the spell. The pendant started to glow bright blue. Vincent/Finn started to scream in agony as his body healed.

Finn's soul leaked out of Vincent's body into the pendant.

Auria lowered her hand to her side.

Vincent sat up in shock, looking at them in horror. "What's happening?"

From 2.15 "They All Asked For You", in Noah's guest bedroom, Vincent was lying unconscious in one of the rooms.

Two vampires were guarding him.

Noah: (voice over from 2.15 They All Asked For You) "Vincent Griffith is alive and free of Finn's influence."

From 2.15 "They All Asked For You", in the Quarter, Eva had a knife in her hand, quickly using it to slit the throat of the young boy, killing him.

Eva started to carve a sacrificial magic sigil into the girl's forehead.

Ruben: (voice over from 2.15 They All Asked For You) "A witch named Eva Sinclair was stealing children to channel their power."

From 2.16 "Save My Soul", in the cemetery, Davina and Eva/Rebekah were talking.

"I think the rightful owner of this body is waking up inside me, and she's angry," Eva/Rebekah told her.

From 2.16 "Save My Soul", in Rousseau's, Vincent and Auria were sitting at the bar. 

"I see Marcel and Noah let you out," Auria told him.

"I told you all what I knew," Vincent told her. "But, if Eva's coming back here, I don't want anything to do with her."

From 2.16 "Save My Soul", in flashback to Kol's Playhouse, When Eva/Rebekah had been hanging out with Davina to figure out what was wrong with her, Eva had regained control of her body to go after Davina.

Davina looked at them in confusion. "Rebekah?"

From 2.16 "Save My Soul", in flashback to the warehouse, Eva carved the sigil, a large "X" with a diamond shape around it, into Davina's forehead with a knife, deposited it in the warehouse with the other children she was channeling.