chapter 16 - Save My Soul

Outfits in the external link 

From 2.12 "Sanctuary", in the courtyard, Rebekah walked toward Kassandra.

Caitlin: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

"Hello, Sandra," Rebekah told her.

Kassandra smiled a small, relieved smile in realization. "Rebekah."

From 2.15 "They All Asked For You", in the Quarter, Eva had a knife in her hand, quickly using it to slit the throat of the young boy, killing him.

Eva started to carve a sacrificial magic sigil into the girl's forehead. 

Ruben: (voice over from 2.15 They All Asked For You) "A witch named Eva Sinclair was stealing children to channel their power."

From 2.15 "They All Asked For You", in Noah's Loft, Caitlin and Noah were sitting on the couch.

"Noah, it doesn't matter what she's done," Caitlin told him. "Rebekah still appropriated her body without her consent."

"We want you to be somewhere safe," Noah told her. "Somewhere that we can put in your name and keep it safe for you, allowing no vampires but the ones that you invite in inside."

Caitlin looked at him curiously, knowing where this was going. "Are you asking me to move in with you?"

From 2.15 "They All Asked For You", in the tavern, Aiden and Klaus were sitting at the bar.

"The wolves need a new leader," Klaus told him. "I can help you become the leader your pack deserves."

From 2.15 "They All Asked For You", in the LaRue Mansion, Marcel, Caitlin, Auria and Josephine were talking.

Auria stepped closer to Josephine. "I will do anything to set things right between us."

"The Treme Coven wants Vincent Griffith returned," Josephine told them.

From 2.15 "They All Asked For You", in the cemetery, Auria used her fingers to lift the blue pendant on the soul catcher toward Vincent/Finn, casting the spell. The pendant started to glow bright blue. Vincent/Finn started to scream in agony as his body healed.

Finn's soul leaked out of Vincent's body into the pendant.

Auria lowered her hand to her side.

Vincent sat up in shock, looking at them in horror. "What's happening?"

From 2.15 "They All Asked For You", in Noah's guest bedroom, Vincent was lying unconscious in one of the rooms.

Two vampires were guarding him.

Noah: (voice over from 2.15 They All Asked For You) "Vincent Griffith is alive and free of Finn's influence."

From 2.15 "They All Asked For You", in the cemetery, Klaus, Kassandra, Elijah and Freya were talking.

"If I have woken from my slumber, then Dahlia has, as well," Freya told them. She looked at Klaus. "Once she's sensed your child's magic, she will come for her."

--~--

Flashback

Kingdom of Norway, 977 AD

Night - Cottage

Young Freya was sitting on the floor nervously.

Dahlia was making food, walking toward her, setting the bowl on the floor in front of her niece. "Eat, Freya, or you'll waste away." She turned away. She looked at Young Freya to see she didn't move, kneeling in front of Young Freya in frustration. "Stubborn child. You need your strength so that I may teach you to use the power that runs strong in our bloodline. It will keep us warm in the cold, give us good health when others fall ill. With that power, we will defeat our enemies. We can stay young, and beautiful. You need not be afraid. Together... we will be the strongest witches this world has ever seen."