Reunions

A/N: Another update for you lovelies! 

GREAT feedback on the last two chapters! Keep the comments coming because they're helping my co-author and I make BIG decision regarding this story. And let's just say, the more comments and votes, the happier and excited you all will be! ;)

Goal: 30 comments and 50 votes.

Maya, Julian, Grace, and Julian's house in the media. 

Enjoy!

-------

Colin's POV

"Hey"

As soon as I lift my head from out of the water, her voice is the first thing I hear. I shake my head, wipe the water from my eyes and look up. Sure enough, she's standing right there looking at me with those fucking eyes of hers.

I "float" in the pool, giving her body a one over. It's only been a week since we found out she's expecting, but I swear to God, she's gotten thicker in just seven days. The white camisole she has on provides a transparent view of her red bra, which really isn't doing much to conceal her boobs. They're practically screaming to be set free. She's got on a pair of sweat pants, but they fit to her shape oh so nice, providing a nice outline of her thick thighs, curvy hips and, even though I can't see it, that plump ass of hers.

I shake the sexual thoughts of what I want and could do to her from my mind and focus on her face. It's hard though. She has the same look she's had since we "made up."

Guilt

"Hey"

She chews on her lip and darts her eyes to the ground, "You busy?"

I swim over to the edge of the pool, lifting my head up and licking my lips. "What do you want?"

She flinches at the coldness of my words and I mentally kick myself. Yes, I've forgiven her, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten. I get what my mom tried saying, but she doesn't know how it feels to continuously try and get the person you love to open up to you, believe that they have, only to find out there's still a shit load of info you don't know. I don't know. At this point, I just feel like I'm getting the run-a-round.

Her chest heaves as she glances at me with desperation, "I can't do this alone Colin."

I bite the inside of my cheek, pulling my body out of the pool and walking right past her.

"Do what?" I question, grabbing a towel and proceeding to dry myself.

"Go through this pregnancy," she replies sadly, and I shut my eyes trying to ignore the shitty feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"You won't," I affirm, turning around to look at her. "I told you that already."

She matches my gaze, "But you didn't mention you'll be leaving in two weeks?" I close my eyes again. Fuck. "Or the fact that you won't even be living here for the entire season."

"Fucking Kaydence...." I mutter, realizing Ricardo must have finally spoken to her, thus breaking the news to her, who then told Aria. "Look, I'm sorry you didn't know-"

"I'm not stupid Colin," she cuts me off, her voice taking on an edge I haven't heard in over a week. "You think I didn't realize it took over an hour for us to get to Levi Stadium? I knew the first time you took me that you most likely would be staying out there when the season kicks off."

I dart my eyes from side to side, "So what's the issue then?"

She scoffs sadly, "The issue is that I didn't know that I would end up getting pregnant when that time came."