Compromising Situations

The food soon arrives and, after going over more arrangements, Derrick, Colin, and Arianna eat. Shortly after finishing her meal, Arianna receives a whisper in her ear from Jennifer, who asks if she can speak to her for a minute. The 21 year-old doesn't bother dismissing herself, due to the fact Colin and Derrick are invested in their own conversation, and simply follows Jennifer into the other room.

"What's up?" Arianna nervously asks, stuffing her hands into the robe pockets.

It's only then that Arianna notices the tote Jennifer has in her hand. "Here," she reaches the bag to Arianna.

Arianna cautiously takes the tote from Jennifer, "What is it?"

"Look inside," Jennifer smiles softly.

Arianna glances at Jennifer and then the bag before slowly prying it open. Inside the tote, she finds clothes. She spots two bras, three pairs of panties, and a geometric patterned maxi dress.

"When Colin text me and told me what happened, I figured you'd be in need of clothing." Jennifer explains. "I wasn't too sure as to what size you wear in terms of clothing, so I just looked at Colin's track record of the type of women he likes, and guessed."

Arianna notices the Victoria's Secret tag still on the undergarments and the other expensive brand name tag on the dress. "Wow. Thank you." The young woman smiles gratefully at Jennifer, pulling out the 36D bra and medium sized underwear, along with the dress. Closing the bag back up, she reaches it back to Jennifer. "I really appreciate it. You shouldn't have though. I'll pay you back as-"

"Nonsense," Jennifer waves off her offer. "Keep your money hun. I don't need it. Besides, consider it a gift."

Looking down at the clothes in her hand, Arianna is genuinely shocked by Jennifer's thoughtfulness. She's not used to people doing such nice things for her, and especially without having to give something back in return. It's a strange feeling.

"Well, I'll leave you alone so you can get dressed." Jennifer says, taking the tote from Arianna. "Call me if you need anything."

"Okay," Arianna replies. "Thanks again."

Jennifer nods, before disappearing out the room, closing the large doors behind her.

Smiling to herself, Arianna grabs the clothes and heads into the luxurious bathroom.

She takes another shower, pretty much repeating her routine from earlier that morning. After slipping on the bra and panties, she performs her hygiene routine, and pulls on the dress. Smoothing her fingers over the fine material and admires how it clings to her body. She pulls her hair up into a messy bun and throws the robe into the laundry hamper. Exiting the bathroom, she starts searching around the room for her purse, clothes, and shoes. After finding all of the objects, she gathers them in her arms and enters back into the living area.

"Okay, I'm-"Arianna stops, when she notices the shocked look on Colin and Derrick's faces. "done....." she trails off, wondering what's wrong with them. "What's up with ya'll?"

They both remain silent before looking off into the distance, with their faces slightly red.

"Nothing," they mutter, coughing awkwardly.

Arianna looks at them both strangely, before shaking her head and walking pass them to go sit on the sofa. Unbeknownst to her, the two men eyes stay glued to her figure as she walks away.

"I'm gonna go....uhh....get ready...yeah." Colin announces, retreating to the room and closing the doors.

"Where's Jennifer?" Arianna asks, noticing the woman's absence, while pulling on her shoes.