Who Knew

A/N: Colin and Ricardo in the MM....

-------

Arianna POV

Shopping is nice. Very nice. When you actually have money to spend, it's heaven on earth. No pun intended. I do love that song though. Nevertheless, all females enjoy going to the store and purchasing a few nice items for themselves or even someone else. Right about now though, I'm not enjoying it.

After all, shopping with Maya always ends up becoming a damn detainment and questioning scene like something out of Law & Order.

"Which brings me to my next question." I look over at my cousin/best friend. "When is all of the typical marriage stuff going to happen?"

"All of what?" I respond as I run my fingers over a scarf that catches my eye. I examine the colors and nod my head. It's actually pretty cute, and I'm not even a scarf type person.

I subconsciously fix the snapback (Colin's if you didn't know) on my head and pull the hoodie over suddenly very cautious and not really feeling like being "spotted." Last week August finally released the video for "Kissin' On My Tattoos," the one Colin and I starred in and shit has gone viral. I can't tell you how many new follows I've gotten on Twitter and adds on Snapchat. I go on Pinterest only to see thousand of memes and "Relationship Goals" made with stills of Colin and I in the video.

It's surreal.

"The engagement party, the bridal shower, the bachelorette party...you know? All the events that leads up to a wedding." Maya huffs, looking as if I should have known what she's talking about.

"Girl," I stop browsing, and place my hand on my back. "I am about to have a damn baby in less than 5 months." I gesture down to my large belly. "The hell I'm gonna be thinking about a wedding for?"

She rolls her eyes, "Why not? I think it would be nice and don't even try an tell me the thought of having a real wedding hasn't crossed your mind."

"I don't know. An engagement party is pointless. I'm already married. As far as the rest of it...I don't know. I barely have the time to think about myself, so I damn sure don't have the time to think about a wedding." I shake my head. "I can't even give you an estimated amount of time. Life is hectic right now."

It's mid October and I'm a few days away from officially being five months. Ayesha is only two weeks away from being five months and Kaydence is due next month. The 49ers are currently undefeated and I couldn't be any more proud of my baby. Baskebtall season kicks off in two weeks and, so we've heard through Ayesha via Steph, Derrick has been flying in almost every weekend from Chicago to spend time with Diamond and his mom, who is now living here in California.

Maya and Derrick have not spoken since that text he sent her. He showed up at the guys first home game, but like I said, they didn't even speak to each other.

Didn't help that he also had Diamond with him.....

She doesn't say anything so I turn back to the racks to finish looking through the items. I stop when I feel her hand on my shoulder and she turns me around to look at her.

"Ari," she starts off, and I can already tell I'm in for a long monologue. "You need to realize that you missed out and deserve those moments." I look down, not wanting her to see the 'you're right look on my face'. "I know it was unexpected, but I also know you two love each other and now you have that little miracle growing inside you. I get that your focus is on that, school, work, and everything else. I honestly do." A beat. "But don't wait until you both are married for years and then finally decide that it's time to renew your vows. While that's special, it won't be as special or as grand as the initial wedding." I look up and chew on my lip, knowing damn well I'm probably gonna start sobbing if I even try to let a tear fall. Pregnancy has really made me very emotional. "You've sacrificed a lot, you give so much, and you're one hell of a person. You deserve all of that. Don't deprive yourself of it."