Kickoff

A/N: I decided to wait for the BAM for the next chapter. Idk. Just felt like including....well...you'll see. ;)

Goal: 30 comments and 50 votes

As always, enjoy loves!

-------

"iPods?"

"Check"

"Cash money?"

"Check"

"Ear buds?"

"Check"

"Dildo?"

"Kay!"

The Latina smiles jokingly, "Just kidding."

"Sure you were," Maya shakes her head, throwing a last few items into her bag.

"We are almost out of here," she looks up to see Arianna recording a video for Snapchat.

"Going to see our men," Kaydence does a little twirl, Ricardo's large hoodie concealing her pregnant stomach.

"And cheer on our Niners," Maya adds, pointing down to the teams sweatshirt she has on.

"Obviously," Arianna rolls her eyes before quickly adding on. "But mostly to see our men." The timer runs out and she adds a filter before posting. "You realize it's been almost three weeks since I've seen Colin?"

"Right?" Kaydence agrees, pouting and lifting her shoulders. "I was just telling Rico that shit last night."

To many, considering the guys are only about an hour and a half away, meeting up shouldn't be an issue. However, the girls have quickly had to learn that having a professional athlete for a significant other isn't as easy as one may think. The guys barely have time to socialize seeing that they've been training nonstop. Visits have been virtually impossible with the couples having to settle for Facetime, texts, and the obvious phone calls.

"Ya'll are so whipped," Maya groans, rubbing her temples. "I can't deal."

"You still haven't heard from Derrick, huh?" Arianna questions softly, almost regretting her inquiry when she sees a flash of pain.

"Oh I have," she pulls out her phone. "Did you see? The cover for the shoot we did came out today." She reads, her jaw clenched and annoyance on her face.

"No he didn't," Kay places a hand on her hip. "That nigga gon hit you up for the first time in like three weeks with that?"

"Yup." Maya replies plainly.

"We should leak his nudes," Kay says with a mischievous smile. "You still got em, right?"

"Kay."

"What!"

"We are not leaking his....then again." Maya trails off as Kaydence smiles and Arianna looks in horror. "I'm just kidding." A beat. "Maybe."

"I want no part of this," Arianna throws her hands up. "I'm gonna go start brining stuff to the car." Grabbing her bag, she heads out the condo and to the parking lot. Unlocking the trunk, she throws her suitcase in and closes it back up.

"Let me make sure this bitch didn't take out the registration in order to make room for her variety pack of condoms," Aria mutters to herself, heading over to the passengers side and sitting down. Opening up the glove compartment, she sees that the registrations is in fact still there....along with a box of condoms. "Typical Kay," Aria shakes her head and prepares to close it back up when something catches her eye. It's the bottle of prescribed liquid medication. She picks it up. "Why..." She knows that it's something always keeps with her in the even of being drugged. However, she doesn't know why in the hell it's halfway gone. "What happened to the rest of it?" She says to herself, wondering if maybe Kay wasted it. She goes to unscrew the top, seeing that it has a child safety top. It wasn't spilled. Just then, a terrifying thought crossed her mind. One that causes her to drop the bottle.