Chapter 1

Envy's POV
I looked at the girl following me. She's different. A friend, huh? That's new. She looked like she was truly enjoying herself, when most humans would be scared out of their wits. She was dressed in a (f/c) tank top, a (s/f/c) jacket and (t/f/c) shorts. She also had fingerless gloves on and tennis shoes.

Hmmm........I wonder if Lust is planning ways she can punish me?

"Hey, Envy?" (Y/n) asked me.

"Hmm?"

"Are the others as nice as you?"

"Lust is emotionless most of the time. Gluttony will try and eat you. Wrath is an annoying little brat. Pride is arrogant. Greed is well.......dead and Sloth is also dead."

She gave me a pitying look.

"What? It's not like I care if they die. Greed disobeyed the rules and Sloth was killed by the Fullmetal pipsqueak."

"It must of been hard to kill them. Since you know you guys can't die that easy. I feel sorry for them."

"Why?"

"It must have hurt, a lot. I mean, I know you guys can't die easily, but you still feel pain."

My chest twitched a little. She understands? No, she's just a human she can't understand. Can she? I looked up and quickly pulled her into a side alley.

"Envy, what..." I covered her mouth with my hand and transformed into a casual looking person.

"Act like we're friends and don't call me Envy. Call me........"

"I don't have to act like we're friends. We are friends and I'll call you Andrew." She really gets on my nerves, but I kinda liked her attitude.

"Tch, fine." I intertwined my hand in hers and saw she slightly blushed, then we continued walking. Right past a group of military officers.

"I heard the palm tree humonculous was spotted in this area earlier." I cringed at the nickname palm tree.

"Yea, we should be on a look out for that monster." (Y/n)'s grip on my hand tightened and she gave me a look that said don't-worry-you're-not-a-monster. I looked at her sparkling (e/c) eyes.

"Tch." We kept walking and once we close to the broken down church that led to the under ground city, I switched back to my normal appearance and let go of (y/ n)'s hand. She looked slightly disappointed.

I led her down towards the city and she gasped at the buildings surrounding us.

"Wow, this is so cool. It's really pretty too." I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Humans are so stupid and pathetic.

"Envy, you're eyes are really pretty." I stopped in my tracks and turned around to see her with a slight blush on her cheeks. I stared at her trying to figure out what she meant by that.

"Tch. Humans." Was all I said and continued walking. She followed. She really is strange. Most humans would have tried to run away by now. I didn't even have to tie her up like I thought I would have had to.

She started humming a little tune, which pissed me off beyond belief. She shouldn't be happy, she's just been kidnapped by a humonculous, and this is how she acts. She doesn't see it as kidnap though. She sees it as going somewhere with a friend. Friends, with a human, no way.

I pushed open the doors of the biggest building and walked in. Of course she followed me.

A/n in case you're confused, I'm writing this story as a combination between the first one and brotherhood. So not everything will follow the anime or manga.