Chapter 6

Your POV
I woke up in Envy's lap. Oh no! What did I do!?! What did I do?!?

"Uh, Envy?"

"Ngh! You're awake!" It was then that I realized he was hugging me. I blushed. His gripped loosened and I climbed off him.

"Where are we going?" I looked at him and saw him blush a little.

"You mentioned that you wanted to go to an aquarium, right?" I nodded. "Then, that's where we're going." I blushed.

"Really?! Awwwwwwww." Envy looked away and I followed him off the train. I giggled and bounced along. I drew unwanted attention and Envy was disguised as Andrew again.

"Would you quit drawing attention to us?"

"Nope! Sorry, but I'm really happy!" I swear I saw him blush.

"Tch." I squealed and Envy looked annoyed. Annoyed yet, oddly interested.

We got to the aquarium and paid for tickets. I took Envy's hand and dragged him around the aquarium. We looked at giant fish, penguins, eels, crabs, seahorses, jellyfish, sharks, and dolphins.

"Wow! Look at those fish!" Envy looked where I pointed and smirked.

"You're easily entertained."

"En......I mean, Andrew! Look at the fish!"

"Okay, okay. I'm looking, I'm looking." I pushed my face against the glass and a piranha swam up to me.

"Look! The piranha likes me!"

"Of course it does. To him your food."

"Party pooper."

"Tch."

"Eeeeekkkkkkkkk!!! Andrew, you're making me fan girl in public." He cringed at the fake name.

"Come on. We have to find an inn before dark."

"En...Andrew can't we sleep under the stars?"

"Won't you get cold?"

"No, I have you!" Suddenly, we heard an old man speak up behind us.

"Young man! Be nice to your girlfriend. Some as special as that only happen once every hundred years." And Envy would know.

Envy blushed and whisper-yelled; "She's not my girlfriend."

"She sure looks like it. Are you sure?"

Envy blushed even more and dragged me outside the aquarium. He looked around and saw no one, then pinned me to the wall. He, or should I say Andrew, was still blushing from what the old man said.

Envy's POV

No. If I'm going to kiss her, I'm going to kiss her in my form.

Your POV

His eyes looked conflicted and he removed his arms from the wall. His beautiful violet eyes even more confused. He walked off and I followed him. He walked out of town and into a forest. A different one than last time, and found a clearing. There he changed back to his normal form, the cross-dressing, palm tree, the one I had come to love. He laid down and I used his shoulder as a pillow. He wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep to the thought;

I've fallen for a deadly sin. That's Okay though. This one's not so deadly.

______________________________________________________________

A/n So I'm sorry these three chapters weren't very long, or very good. But, here they are. The next three will be out soon.