Weird

Im Kaydan. Im 18. I live in Australia

Oh yeah. My best friends are ... Calum...Ashton...Michael. And my brother is Luke. 5 seconds of summer.

Thats right. 5 seconds of summer.

We have been best friends since we were little and we all live down the street from each other.Luke (my brother) introduced me to Michael. We became best friends instantly. Then Luke showed me the other guys. We have been best friends ever since.

"Kaydan?" Michael called while walking in my front door.

"Michael. What are you doing here? I thought you and the guys had practice?" I was honestly surprised. Michael always is at practice.

"Ash got sick. So he went home and I dont want to go home , so I thought I might come hang with you. Is that okay?" He asked cautiously.

"Yeah of course. Why wouldn't it be?"

"I dont know. Just wondering."

"Ok. Um. Do you want to watch tv?"

"Sure."

We sat down. Michael sat on the chair though. We usually sit right beside each other when we watch tv. I took advantage of him sitting away from me and pulled out my phone. I quickly decided to yext Luke.

Me: Hey what's up with Michael?'

He texted back almost immediately.

Luke:'What do you mean? He seemed fine when he left.'

Me: He came over and now he's acting weird.

Luke: I dont know.

Me: ok bye

Luke: bye

I looked up from my phone to see Michael staring at me.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." I joked.

He took out his phone and began taking pictures of me.

"I was kidding!" I giggled.

He sighed and put his phone away.

"Whats wrong?" I asked him walking towards him. I sat on his lap and turned off the tv.

"Nothing. Will you ... Um.. Get off please?"

"What? I.. Michael you're my best friend. We always do this."

"Yeah. So?"

"So? So whats wrong?" I asked sternly. I suddenly was not in the mood for games.

"Nothing." He said pushing me off of him.

I fell to the ground and hit my head. I sat up and grabbed my head. I was bleeding.

"Oh my. No Kaydan. Im so sorry." He reached his hand out offering to help me up. I grabbed his hand ; but instead of pulling me up , I pulled him down to the ground.

"Ow. What was that?" He laughed.

"That was for hurting me. Now get up and help me clean my head."

"Ok." And there he goes again being awkward. Great.

We walked upstairs to my bathroom. Michael grabbed a rag and ran it through the water. I sat down on the toilet and bent my head down. Micheal started to clean the blood from my hair.

It was becoming more and more awkward so I decided to start a conversation.

"Are you gonna tell me why you're acting like this?"

"Like what?"

"Dont play stupid Michael."

"Im not."

"You're acting weird."

"Weird?"

"Yes weird."

"Okay."

"Fine."

"Kaydan. Dont shut down. Please." He begged. He was right , I was shutting down. If he wants to act like nothings wrong , then I'll act like he's not there.

"Please." He gave me the puppy dog face.

"I wont shut down on you if you tell me whats wrong. And dont say nothing or so help me Michael Clifford."

He was done tending to my head. He put the rag in the sink and looked at me. "I can't." He shoock his head.

"And why not?" I asked standing up.

"Because I just can't." He stormed out of my bathroom. I chased him downstairs calling his name. He quickly ran out of the front door and down the street to his house.

That was so weird.