Fire

The guys were performing on stage , you know , the usual. I was in their dressing room , watching on a monitor.
Michael and I are on good terms. I love him , he loves me , it couldn't get better. I wasn't afraid of getting hurt by Michael. I didn't care if this was a huge mistake. I just wanted him. He is the only thing on my mind everyday and every night. We have spent every hour of everyday , for the past week , together. One time Michael even wanted me to come to the bathroom with him , because he didn't want to be away from me.

I sat backstage watching the show , they were doing amazing. Ashton got all into the song while drumming. Calum strummed the bass like he does so perfectly. Luke , well Luke did what Luke does and he stood in front and enjoyed playing his guitar , and enjoyed the music. And of course Michael , Michael was running around acting like an idiot. He ran towards Calum and then he ran the opposite way. The flames were shooting from the stage , it looked so cool. As I watched Michael run , I saw him freak out , drop his guitar and run backstage. Everybody else stopped playing and looked around. Luke and them ran backstage after Michael. I thought they didnt know what was going on. I thought that maybe he had to go pee. But then I saw smoke come from where Michael had freaked out , and my stomach dropped. Reality set in quickly. Michael just caught on fire.
Ashton came on stage and stood by a mic.

"Um..sorry for the inconvenience but the show will not continue. Michael has been hurt. Again im so sorry." With that he walked off stage. I took off running. I really didn't know where I was going , but I knew it was to Michael. I ended up right behind the stage. I made eye contact with Ashton , he reached forward and grabbed my hand , pulling me with him. He pulled me to what looked like a trainers room , where Michael was sitting on a bench. He was drenched in sweat and the left side of his face was super red. He was drooling , and looked very spaced out. I ran towards him , but Luke caught me and held me back.

"Luke let me go!" I screamed.

"Kaydan wait. Stop. Stop it , the doctors need to check on him before you can see him." I stopped struggling and watched as they helped him off the bench , and started to walk him out of the stadium.

"Where are they going?" I cried out.

"Probably to the hospital. He burned himself pretty bad." Calum said.

"I am so sueing whoever is in charge of those fire things." I screamed. Luke handed me to Ashton and followed Michael out of the building.
Ashton hugged me tight.

We got into the car and drove. I thought we were going to the hospital , but Ashton took us to the hotel.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

He parked the car and looked at me.
"Luke wanted me to take you to your room , put you to bed , because we have to get on the bus again in the morning. His orders not mine."

"Since when do you take orders from Luke? Besides , we need to be at the hospital with Mikey." I whined.

"Luke said no. No means no." Calum said.

"This isnt fair!" I whined. Ashton reached over and unbuckled my seatbelt while Calum pulled me out of the car and onto his shoulders.

"Put me down!" I kicked and screamed. Calum didn't put me down until he had me in my hotel room. He put me on my bed and sat next to me , pulling me into his arms. I started to cry.

I'm gonna be completely honest , I was seriously worried about Mikey. I didn't know how bad he had gotten burnt. What if his cute squishy face , had been burned off. It wasn't fair. Luke shouldn't have made this decision for me. If I had wanted to go to the hospital with Michael , then he should have let me go.

"Its okay Kay. Michael's gonna be fine." I had totally forgot that Calum was still holding me in his arms. He scooted us back , fully onto the bed and layed us down. I scooted closer to him. He was warm , like always. Calum has got this special place in my heart. It's like he is my brother sometimes , but then he's like my secret lover. Yeah once me and Calum tried to be together , it was like a one night thing , but we both decided that it would be better this way.

With Calum's arms wrapped around me , I soon feel asleep with Michael still on my mind. I wanted to see him , I wanted to be with him right now , but right now there was nothing I could do. I just fell asleep knowing that I would see Michael in the morning.