Confession's

"Hey guys." I said as we all walked out to the bus. Today was the day we finally go on tour. Which means hours and hours of the boys arguing. Its hilarious though , because I'm the one who usually causes the arguments , and I just sit there laughing.

We piled into the bus and I headed to the back. I put my suitcase on one of the top bunks.

"What do you think you're doing?" Calum asked me.

"Claiming my place to sleep."

"What makes you think that you get to claim first!" Calum whined.

"Because she's a lady." Ashton said.

"No she's not! She's no way a lady." Luke said entering the room.

We all laughed and then started to wrestle. I hopped on my bunk and watched as all three of them fought about who's bunk was who's. As I watched the three I figured out that something was missing. Michael.

"Hey guys? Where's Mikey?" I asked looking down at them. They all shrugged. I hopped off the bed , careful not to step on the guys who were currently rolling around on the floor.

I walked into the living area , seeing Michael laying on the couch with his eyes closed.

"Michael?" I asked walking up to him.
He sat up and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

I sat next to him , but he just kinda scooted away. I looked at him with a confused look.

"Okay listen here Michael Gordon Clifford." I got closer to him.
"Im tired of this. You're my best friend. I will not sit around here and watch you ruin that. So you're either gonna tell why you've been treating me like this , or we no longer will have any type of friendship." I hissed at him pulling his shirt in my fist.

"Okay okay. I'll tell you." He put his hands up in surrender. I let go if his shirt.

Michael straightened his shirt out and looked at me.

"Um Kay. I like you." He started to turn red.

"Um. Stop joking Michael." I tried to giggle.

"Im not joking Kaydan." He has a straight face.

"Oh my." I say standing up. This cant be happening. He cant like me. It'll just mess up everything.

"Kay im sorry but I cant help it."

"What do you mean you cant help it! You've ruined everything Michael." I yelled as I run into the washroom. I locked myself in there. I couldn't take it. Michael cant like me , he just cant. Like I said , it'll ruin everything I have with these boys.

"Kaydan open up." Luke called from outside the door.

I opened the door , quickly pulling Luke in. He hugged me quickly. I cried into his shirt.

"Sis tell me what happened."

"Michael said that he likes me." I cried. His embrace became tighter around me. "I dont know what happened. I got mad , and I don't even know why I did , but I did. Mikey probably hates me."

"No no. He doesn't hate you. How could he. No one could ever hate you. Not my Kaydan Dawn Hemmings." I giggled.

"Stop it Luke." He smiled at me.

"Are you ready to out there?" He asked me. I nodded. Luke took my arm and lead me out of the washroom. I looked at all the boys. Ashton and Calum had worried looks on their faces. Michael. Well Michael looked like he was crying. I guess I had hurt his feelings. I didnt mean to though. It just scares me you know. I dont want everything and everyone that I have to be gone , everything ruined. I dont want to risk it.

Michaels pov

Kaydan was right. I'll just ruin everything. We just need to go back to the way things were. Back to normal.