Fights

After the visit at the hospital , the doctor told Michael that he was clear to leave , so thats what we did. Followed by an hilarious car ride back to the hotel , with Calum singing Taylor Swift the whole way there.

"How'd you sleep last night?" Michael asked me as we walked into our hotel room. We had to start packing today. I mean we were already off schedule and we needed to hurry up.

"Terrible." I replied.

"Oh im sorry. You were alone last night , and I feel terrible about that." He hugged me.

"I wasn't alone." He pulled away from the hug.

"Oh. Ashton helped you? Thats nice of him. He's such a good friend."

"Calum." I said.

"What?" He asked me. He looked confused. Like I had said a name he had never heard before.

"Calum. He um.. He helped me up here and slept with me last night." He dropped his clothes he was holding inside his suitcase and zipped it up quickly.

"What?" I asked him. "Whats wrong with you?"

"Nothing." He said just as Luke , Ashton , and Calum walked into our room. "Its just that last time you and Calum shared a bed , you guys slept together."

"What?" Luke yelled.
"Uh oh." Calum said.
"Calum!" Ashton gasped.
"Michael!!" I yelled at him.
"Oops." Michael said.

"Wait! You and Calum had sex? When?" Luke ran up to me.

"It was my eighteenth birthday. We were drunk." I cried.

"I cant believe yall!" He yelled. Luke looked a me with pure disgust. I have never seen him look at anyone like that. Like I was a disappointment.

"Michael I trusted you." I cried out turning my attention towards him.

"And I trusted you." He yelled standing up and getting really close to me.

"I didn't do anything wrong." I yelled back. Honestly I had no idea if I had done something wrong. Calum is like a brother to me , yeah we had sex once , but that was it. Michael was making a big deal out of nothing. All we did was sleep. Sleep. Nothing else.

"I thought you would know better than to sleep in the same bed as him." He quietened down.

"Know better? Know better? He's one of my best friends Michael! He was comforting me , when I was worried sick about you!" I yelled. By this time Luke , Calum , and Ashton had left. I guess they knew that when it comes to Michael , I could handle myself.

"I get that you were worried about me , and that he was there to comfort. But look at it my way , not even less than a year ago you had sex with him Kaydan! How am I not suppose to freak out over that!"

"Because it was a drunken mistake Michael. Both him and I agreed that that's all it was. We were both drunk." I said rather calmly , considering the situation.

"Im your boyfriend. I love you. I was suppose to be your first. You were suppose to be my first. Do you know how much it hurt to know tha y'all had sex? We were suppose to be together. Through everything. We were suppose to go through every experience together." Michael by know was crying. I wanted so bad to stop him , and just hug him , but I let him finish anyway. "When Luke first introduced me to you when we were little. I knew. I knew that it was you. Dont you get that? I've always loved you , but never realized. I thought , well maybe its just a crush , it'll go away. But it hasn't , and I dont think it ever will." He finished.

"Michael." Was all I could think of. I had no words , he said it all for me. I didnt know what to do either , so I did the first thing that popped into my head. I kissed him. He kissed me back too. We fell onto the bed , our tongues battled for dominance. I pushed him off.

"Lock the door." He ran over and quickly locked the door and ran back to me. We fell back onto the bed. Me and Michael had never gone this far , but right now it didnt matter. I just wanted him in every aspect. I needed him. His touch , his smell , his lips. I just needed him.