Realizing

"Sit" Luke ordered.

Great this is just what I needed right now. A bunch of teenage boys lecturing me about god knows what.

"You texted them!" I ignored him and yelled at Abbey.

"That doesn't matter Kay. Now sit." Calum piped in. I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same back.

"What are you guys doing here?" I huffed and sat back down on my bed.

"We are here to help." Luke sat happily down next to Abbey.

"I don't need help

"I don't need help." I lied. Of course I need help , I mean I'm not sure of what I need help with , but I do need help , but I wasn't gonna tell them that.

"Ashton." Michael said. I looked at him with a confused look. He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"What about him?" I asked irritatedly.

"How do you feel?" Michael asked.

"I don't feel." I rolled my eyes.

"Liar." Calum laughed.

"Shut up Cal. You don't know how I might feel about Ash."

"So you do feel some kind of way for him." Luke asked while smiling.

"No." I yelled.

"You don't have to lie to us Kaydan." Abbey said sweetly.

"No you're right I don't have to lie to you guys. Which I'm not doing. "I sighed before continuing. "Look I'm not sure how I feel about him. It wouldn't matter anyway because he has a girlfriend." I shook my head.

"That's what it is." Michael mumbled.

"Excuse me?" I stood up.

"That's what your worried about."

"Yes okay." I screamed. "That's what I'm worried about. She's a damn model for godsakes." I screamed louder this time.

"You've got to be kidding me." Luke yelled , making us all jump. Abbey pulled him closer to her , trying to calm him down.

"I can't believe you're worried about that." Abbey sighed.

"You are beautiful Kaydan." Calum said. I put my head into my hands.

"Not only are you beautiful on the outside , bit Kay you have an amazing personality. The best I've seen actually." Michael walked over to me , sitting down and pulling my hands into his. I looked up at him and then at Calum. He had a big smile on his stupid little face.

I turbed my attention back to Michael. He smiled at me and I hugged him.

Everything got quiet and Michael whispered kinda loudly in my ear. "You're beautiful."

"He's right." I stood up quickly at the sound of his voice.

******************

Ashton's pov

"You're beautiful." Michael whispered to Kaydan.

"He's right." I said. She stood up real quick and stared at me. I haven't talked to her in a while.

"Ash." She said weakly. She wasn't crying but I could tell that she was on the verge of it.

Michael stood away from her and headed out the door , followed by Calum , Luke and Abbey. I was left standing awkwardly in front of her.

"What are you doing here Ashton? Don't you have a girlfriend to be seeing?" She snapped at me

"What's wrong with you Kaydan?" I stepped closer to her , but she walked away from me.

"Im scared." She whispered.

"Me too." I whispered back.

"What are you afraid of?" She looked at me with disbelief.

"You." I whispered again.

She laughed. "You're afraid of me? I doubt that."

"Im serious Kaydan. Im scared of you. Im scared because I think of you all the time. I wonder if I ever cross your mind , like you cross mine. Or if you get these little fantasies about me in your head that I get about you. Or if you smile when uou yhink of me. Im scared." I said all this while getting closer to her. "Or when we kissed. I wonder if you felt the spark too." I leaned in closer to her. I needed to show her the spark , even if she already felt it.

Kaydan quickly moved away , causing me to stumble a little. She grabbed her keys and left.
This was gonna be harder than I thought.