Old friends

I made my way through each class , and I have to say that college is super easy. I haven't had this much fun since middle school. Some people have remembered me from highschool , but others notice me because I'm dating Michael Clifford and my brother is Luke Hemmings.

Michael and the guys are coming to visit me tomorrow and I'm just trying to teach Abbey to stay calm while they are here. If I cant keep her calm , then I might have to meet them someplace else , which I won't do because I am far to lazy.

Abbey is pretty cool. She claims that she prefers Calum but when I'm on the phone face timing with Luke she gets all shy. I already know Luke really likes Abbey , he begged me to give her his number. They've been talking for like a week non stop. When they texting they are fine , but when Luke trys to call her , she flips out.

As I was walking back to my dorm I bumped into someone , knocking all my books out of my arms. I bent over and started to pick up my books.

"Kaydan?" I looked up and saw Clayton.

I groaned and stood up , grabbing all my books from him and walkong away.
I can't believe he is here. Out of all the people to bump into at this school , it would be him.

"Kaydan wait!" He yelled trying to catch up to me. "Please let me explain things. Kaydan!" I stopped in front of my room door.

"What?" I snapped at him turning around.

"Can I please explain my actions to you?" He pleaded. "Wait. Is this your room?"

"Yes why?" I asked.

"Hey guys? What are you doing here babe?" Abbey came up to us and kissed Clayton.

"Are you guys - dating?" I asked. Abbey nodded excitedly. I was shocked. I mean my best friend and ex boyfriend - dating. This was now very weird.

"I have to go. Um Kaydan I'll talk to you later okay?" He asked me , then bent down and kissed Abbey. I stood there puzzled. What just happened?
Me and Abbey walked into our room and I through my books down and sughed.

"Kaydan? How do you and Clayton know each other?" She asked , pulling a water out of the mini-frigde.

"Uhm. Well we kinda dated." She dropped her water all of the floor.

"You dated!"

"Yes. He was a total jerk to me.

"What did he do?" She asked.

"He accused me of sleeping with Michael. Then he hit me , a couple of times." She looked down at her lap.
A tear slid down my cheek , I wiped it off quickly so that she wouldnt notice.

"When did yall meet?" I asked her trying to chance the subject.

"Two months ago at Starbucks. He seemed so nice , and I sort of felt safe. We got together a week after that. Dating ever since."

"You've been flirting with my brother." I laughed. "Clayton hates my brother. You need to be more careful."

"I was not flirting with your brother. I prefer Calum."

"Right."

"I think I'll be fine. Clayton wouldn't hurt me."

I didn't want to start anything with her so I dropped the subject.

Michael and the guys will be her tomorrow , so lets just enjoy that time.