Hotel Rooms

Me Calum and Ashton came into our room. There were three beds , which was perfect. I needed my sleep.

I needed to be alone for a while. No Michael. As much as I wanted to find out what was going on with him , I needed to be away from him. For a while too.

I put my suitcase by the closest bed to the door , and flopped on the bed. I buried my head into my pillow and screamed.

"Kay?" I picked my head up and looked at the door.

Ashton was standing there looking at me like I was crazy , which I was almost convinced I am.

"Are you ok?" He asked sitting on my bed. Thats Ashton. Of course always checking on me.

"Yes why?" I asked sitting up.

"You just screamed into your pillow." He laughed.

"Its this whole Michael situation." I guess I had to tell somebody what I was feeling.

"Explain." He demanded.

I explained to Ashton everything that had happened , from Michael
running out of my house to what happened in the van no more than 20 minutes ago.

Ashton smiled and nodded.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said shaking his head.

"Tell me Ash! Pleeeease." I begged.

"What me to tell you what I think?" I nodded.

"Honestly , I think Michael likes you." I laughed.

"Of course he likes me , he's my best friend." He sighed.

"Not like that." He cant be serious right now.

"No." I said. I layed down.

"Sorry if that was weird but that's just what I think." I looked up at him.

"No. Its not true. He doesnt like me like that Ash he cant." I told him.

"But think about it Kay. Y'all would be so cute."

"Stop it stop it stop it." I whined.

"Im sorry." He said. I nodded.

"Ash. Im tired." He nodded and got up. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down onto the bed.

"Lay with me?" I asked.

He climbed into my covers and covered both of us up. He pulled ne into his chest. It wasnt weird because it hadn't been the first time. Like I said before , Ashton is like a brother , and he has always been there to comfort me.

"Well well well. What do we have here?" I opened my eyes and saw Calum. "I thought I told you that you cant do this without me?" He asked with a very hurt look on his face.

"Oh come here baby."I scooted over towards Ashton and Calum climbed in. I was now currently sandwiched between these two.

"You guys know we have three beds right?" I asked.

"Yup." Ashton said.

"Yes but its more comfortable sleeping next to you and Ashton." Calum said. I laughed.

"Not for me. Im squished." I whined.

Ashton and Calum just laughed.

These boys were my life , all four of them are. I love all of them. I always will. We stopped talking. I heard Calum sigh and I felt Ashton's breathing slow.

I fell asleep soon after. This time I wasnt thinking about Michael or what was going on. I just slept.