Chapter 9

" I'm Isla, this is Rocky and this is Minnie "

The first woman says. She looks to be around 30, but with the Capitol you never know. Her skin was a normal colour but her hair was neon green, and her eyes were altered to look like a cats. Rocky had purple tinted skin and deep purple hair. Hair nails were black and glossy, all her make up was black. She had a lil piercing, a nose piercing and a lot of dark make up. Her eyes were also altered, one was black, one was purple. Minnie was the most normal looking and immediately my favourite. The only odd thing about her was her pastel blue hair and her lips. They were black but I'm sure it wasn't lipstick, it was permanent however this looked good on her. Her eyes were crystal blue and everything about her was fairly normal.

All three girls smiled at me. Minnie went and got a robe from the cupboard while Isla told me to undress. They laid me on a metal table wearing absolutely nothing but a pair of underwear. They allowed me to keep these on because of my young age.

Rocky got started with all the waxing and it was super painful. My eyebrows were waxed and they took a small amount off the top of my legs, not much though. The waxing didn't take long as men are allowed to be hairy and they got on to other things. They sent me in to a bathroom to shower, Isla coming in with me.

Unfortunately I had to take the underwear off. She lathered me in many different types of lotions to soothe my skin then yanked me out and dried me. They took me out and sat me down. My hair was trimmed, my nails cleaned and filed down so they were neat. I had to wear makeup, which I though was weird. Minnie was currently painting on my chest and stomach in different hues of blue.

When they released me I walked over to the mirror. Surprisingly the makeup wasn't visible but I gasped when I saw what Minnie had done. Across my chest and stomach was an extremely realistic painting. The water shimmered and it had foam covering the surface in patches, it truly looked like the sea.

" I grew up in district four "

Minnie says, surprising me. She smiles as Isla walks forward,

" Time to take you to Max "

We walked through a door and in to another room. There was a large man with dark skin. His eyes were gold and his muscles were huge. He was terrifying.