Chapter 15

3 brutal days of training had passed and I seems that I was taking option two. A tribute that could be a career but wasn't. I remember when I walked up to the trident, talking it in my hand. I felt the familiarity of the cool metal under my touch. The object was heavy to most but not to me, I could wield it with perfect balance.

Persephone's mouth had dropped open when she saw me using it, clearly not expecting me to be so good. All the other tributes looked worried but I wasn't. They never had tridents and Seph would have to work a lot of magic to get me one. It would be so expensive and I doubted she would get it.

I stopped thinking about that as I entered the small room Persephone had led me to. It was small and a metal table sat in the middle. A drain sat in the middle of the tiled floor. My Oreo team were resting on seats in a corner talking about the latest fashion, Isla now had yellow hair. She frowned upon Rocky who had even more black makeup than last time.

The girls all rush over to me as soon as they see me. The fuss over me, priding at my skin and messing with my hair. They inspect everything and lay me down getting to work. As soon as I look presentable they work on what I was going to look like.

My makeup was minimal once more, only covering a few blemishes that marked my skin. There was not paint applied and I was whisked through to another room to meet max. He dressed me in a black suit with a white shirt underneath. In my opinion I looked odd in a suit being only 14. My tie was electric blue and I though about what Lilly would be wearing.

We stepped out of the room and in to a hallway where the tributes were starting to line up for the interviews. Men go first so I stood behind the district 3 female waiting for Lilly to arrive. Once she did I was stunned.

Her brown hair was wavy and in loose bun at the bottom of her neck. A few strands framed her face. Her dress was a light blue, possibly sky blue. It went all the way to the bottom. The top was tight and had a small strip of white just above where I assume her belly button would be. Then the dress continues down flowing out and reaching the floor, it was similar to her outfit at the parade but with out the water effect and one piece.

The district 1 male got called out by Caesar and two peacekeepers grabbed his arms harshly marching him forward. Now all i have to do is wait for my interview.

A/N

Hi guys! I feel like I haven't don't an authors note in ages, how are you all? There's a pic of Lilly at the top, or to the side, played by the beautiful Shay Mitchell. What do you think will happen during the interview? Some drama is about to go down! Reminder that I do not own Finnick, or the hunger games. These all belong to Suzanne Collins.

Love you all,
Anna
xxx