I Am Here

"I will tell them, you think I won't? Cause I will Riley why would I be afraid too am not I will!" Says Farkle walking to me slowly rambling.

"Farkle they need to feel what they feel! I won't be what stands between them!" I say with my eyes boiling.

"Well what if he doesn't feel how Maya feels about him? Isn't that going to hurt Maya more?" Farkle says.

"Don't say that Farkle if he can't!" I say tears filling in my eyes.

"Can't what?" He says.

"He can't!" I say louder.

"He can't what?!" He remarked just as loud.

Tears flood out my eyes, "HE CANT STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME THAT WOULD KILL MAYA!" He opens his arms and I run and burry my head into his shoulder, "Farkle it hurts, it hurts so bad!"

"Riley I'm here for you, you can't bottle your feelings in like this, that's why you have friends! Didn't he say that when you were getting bullied? Tell them your hurting!"

"But Farkle, I can't do that!"

"If you don't tell him, I will" He says.

"Ugh!" I say running inside. I went straight into the bathroom without even acknowledging Farkle. I hear him call me but I don't look back.

Lucas POV:
I see Farkle and Riley in the courtyard. Riley looked upset as I saw her run away to go to the bathroom. I hope she is alright, I couldn't live with myself if I knew that she was hurt. That beautiful, amazing, wonderful, spontaneous....

Nevermind, we are "brother and sister" whatever that means, she wants me to be with Maya, but I don't know what to do, I mean...

"RANGER RICK!" Maya yells to me. I turn to her.

"Yes Maya?"

"So you still haven't said yes to that date..." She says smiling biting her lip.

"Um...sure, I guess that could be fun," I tell her. It would in fact be the complete opposite. We both know that.

"Great! I think that if we just keep going on more and more dates we will break the ice! Cause I really like you Lucas, and Lucas? LUCAS?!" I zoned out again, I feel bad but it's hard not to. I see Farkle exit the courtyard into the hallway.

"I'll catch up to you okay?" I say to Maya. I needed to see what was wrong with Riley.