Maya's Angela

Lucas POV

Maya is the best! I run out the room and rush past everyone. Spotting Riley I act like I wasn't running and slide in looking all cool.

Riley POV

I see Lucas leave the room, he runs and then sees me and pauses. He then starts walking like he pooped his pants, I laugh.

Lucas POV

She laughs, she is totally digging it. I walk closer to her and look into her chocolate chip eyes and say. "Can I talk to you? In private?"

"Sure." She says. "The roof would be good" I walk with him as I see he seems a little more anxious, obviously he is going to tell me that him and Maya are together and happy.

Shawn POV

I see that beautiful blonde step out of the room. Katy rushes up to her and faces Maya with a mix of anger and relief. I chuckle actually, it's beautiful to see a family like that, she cares about Maya, I walk up to her and she looks at me.

"Sup kiddo, caused quite a startle don't you think?" I smile

"I'm happy that your still there for me," she says smiling brightly, she hugs me. I hug back, putting my chin on her blonde hair. Then she goes and talks to her friends, Katy and Topanga decided we should celebrate and eat, of course they would be the ones to decide to eat at 2:38 at night! So they are calling their parents and letting them know that they can stay the night. Females!

"You love her Shawny" Cory says to me sneaking behind me.

"She's like my daughter. I haven't realized until today. I do." I say, and I look at Katy "I love Katy too." I say softly, not wanting them to hear.

"What was that?" Cory asks mockingly.

"Shut up Cory" Maya looks so happy with her friends, that couple, Farkle and Smackle, and a dark skinned boy, he looks observant. He seems to look at Maya the way Angela used to-, that will be Maya's Shawn, he will be her Angela, but hopefully it won't end the same....