The Search

At Topanga's later that night, I stand behind the couch as I see my Mom comforting Katy. Shawn is on the way, Lucas, Zay and Farkle are also here, Lucas looks at me, I look at him, then look away.

"My poor baby!!!" Katy wails loudly.

"Don't worry! She can handle herself!" My mom says holding her.

"Katy" Shawn looks at her and drops his bag.

"Shawn" She runs to him and hugs him, he hugs back, which makes her cry more.

"We are going to split into groups to find her, and we're going to have someone stay here and at Cory's house to see if she comes back okay? I promise Katy we will find her!" Shawn orders "Cory and Topy, you get the corner stores and Demolition, Kids, split up so some of you stay here and some of you go to Cory's house. Katy you and I are taking the school and the park, move out!"

............

"Okay guys who is going to stay?" Farkle says.

"Obviously we need someone who can talk to her, so Riley and Farkle have to be separated, so that leaves Me, Lucas, And Smackle"

"I'll stay with Riley!" Lucas says.

"That will make it worse Lucas, your the reason this is happening!" I retort "You might as well go home."

"Riley she is my friend too! I'm going to be there for her."

"Even though she is upset because of you? Go home Lucas! We will call if we find her" he looks at me and nods.

"So Riley and Smackle, Me and Zay" Farkle states, he kisses Smackle and says "I'll miss you."

"That is impossible, you text my cellular device currently and repeatedly, you will miss my presence."

"Yeah I love you too" he hugs her, I wish I could have that.

..........

In the House, me and Smackle sit at the Bay window.

"Smackle, you're a girl right?" I ask.

"I was born with female gender yes, are you having the feeling problems?"

"Yeah sorta...you know how Maya likes Lucas?"

"Yes."

"Well he likes me."

"Riley, this may come as a surprise but I am a genius, not an dum-dum, it's obvious you have an mutual attraction."

"Well what do I do Smackle?" I put my head on her shoulder, a tear slips from my eye.

"There. There." She pats my head stiffly. "Obviously the rational thing to do is to tell Maya the truth. She's the rubber between two magnets, she's stoping you from the connection you are meant to have with Lucas. He isn't meant to be attracted to Maya, it isn't in the nature. No matter how hard he is pushed, plus the only way he could get over me is to be with you"

"Smackle, you are amazing! You're so right! I should-" the doorbell rings.

"That is probably him now" I dash to the door, I swing open the door to a big surprise.

"Niece."