A Secret

Maya POV

"Farkle come here right now!"

"Maya and Lucas!" He says.

"Farkle, enough with the games tell us what's going on with Riley!" Lucas says "Why has she been crying and sad lately?"

"Like you two of all people would know, it's like she is invisible to you!" Farkle says.

"If you're saying I don't care about Riley, Farkle..." He clenches his fist and I hold him back.

"Just tell us Farkle, what's going on?" I ask.

"Maya how do you feel about Lucas?" Farkle says.

"What!?" I ask.

"What about him do you like, Riley said you explained why you liked Josh, why not tell Lucas how you feel about him?"

"I...Farkle go away" I say. As he walks away I look at Lucas, He looks at me. "We need to talk Lucas, Topanga's? Say today?"

"Sorry Maya. I think we have more problems than our relationship. I have to talk to Riley today, it's kinda important." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"And our relationship isn't?" I tense up. I makes a face, and he sighs.

"Fine, I'll cancel."

Lucas POV

"Great!" She walks into Mr. Mathews class bouncing, I walk in and sit behind her. Riley swiftly flys in and sits down. "Riley!" I whisper yell, she turns. "Can we reschedule to tomorrow?" Her face drops.

"Sure" She says casually.

The whole rest of the class she doesn't look back, she just looks at either her work or Mr. Mathews.

She is okay, she has to be.