Came Home

Riley POV

Everyone is in the family room. Shawn, Auggie, Katy, Mom, Dad. The rest of us kids, Zay, Smackle, Farkle, Lucas, and me, all awaiting Maya and Josh to come home. Zay and I sit at the bay window while Smackle, Farkle and Lucas put their backs to the bed not paying attention. We are all tired, it's 2 in the morning.

Shawn and Zay seemed extremely sad and anxious, I expected Shawn to, but Zay? Not so much.

"Zay?" I tap him.

"Yes?"

"Waiting for Honey Nugget?"

"Yes, WAIT! You don't think I like her or anything right?" His voice gets High pitched when he says like, he so does.

"Is that why you want me and Lucas to be together? So you can get Maya?" I ask smiling.

"No! I want you and Lucas' best at heart..." He trails off "And I think I would be much better than Lucas, much because he is way into you, I mean, do I have a chance? She is so beautiful and I'm...Zay."

"Lucas didn't call her the Blonde Beauty did he?"

"I did say what I saw on the first day...."

"Zay just talk to her, I got your back." I nudge him, he smiles brightly, then hugs me. When he lets go maybe 10 seconds later we hear a knock on the window. I push Zay out the way and he falls on the floor, creating a large thud.

"MAYA!" I scream so loud the neighbors probably heard. I pull her in and hug her tight. So many tears came out I could have filled the Atlantic Ocean. "PEACHES I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE IF YOU GOT HURT! DON'T DO IT AGAIN!"

"Don't worry Riley I won't, and understood!" She smiles. "Now may you please stop suffocating me?" I let her go. Farkle and Smackle come up to her.

"Maya, glad your back. You were under survey. Missed." Smackle says cracking a smile.

"We were so worried Maya" Farkle says smiling they both hug her.

"Maya..." Zay says.

"Yeah Zay?" He hugs her, he looks like he is going to cry.

"Zay? I'm okay! Look at me!" She moves him off her shoulder and puts her forehead on his. "I'm fine!"

He looks into her eyes, she looks into his, they do this for a couple seconds until Shawn on the other side says. "ITS SILENT!" And they turn and blush, next, Lucas steps forward, he looks at her.

"Guys can we get a second?" Lucas asks.

As I open the door I say "Guys, let's g-" I didn't even get to finish the sentence when I see Shawn, Katy, My mom and Dad fall on the floor when I open the door.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT WAS A BAD IDEA" Josh calls from the other room, I hurry everyone out, we go into the family room and wait.