.:Chapter 3:. What To Do...

💫~Mabel POV~💫

~~

The show was amazing, everyone loved it! After the after-party Gabe gave me his number and said that he'd text me. TEXT ME!!

Other than that, I got a lot of compliments from the people that came to the sock opera. Grunkle Stan told me how proud he was that I was able to accomplish such a task, and then said that I should never do it again.

So now we are in the car. Soos and Grunkle Stan in the front, and Wendy and I in the back. It was about 10, and it was really dark. I hoped that dipper would be home from his hunt so that I could tell him that I scored Gabe.

It took a little longer to get to the shack since the roads were really difficult to see, a fog had rolled in and kept us at a speed of 15. Finally we got back to the shack. Wendy and Soos said their goodbyes and left to go home.

Grunkle Stan made some mac & Cheeses for the both of us and handed me a Pitt cola. While eating, I remembered that dipper was home! I excused myself from the table and ran up the attic steps and to our bedroom.
I pushed the door open and yelled,
"HEY DIPPER!" I looked around, but no one was there.

'He's probably in the bathroom' I say to myself.

I walk out the door and towards the bathroom down the hall. I start to knock, being as the door was closed.
"Hey dip dop! You in there? I wanna tell you about the opera!" I said smiling. My grin faded when there was no anger. I then decided to open the door.

He wasn't there either.

"STAN!" I yelled, running towards the stairs and flying down them, and then to the kitchen.

"Stan have you seen any signs of Dipper since we got back?" I said exaggeratedly, being out of breath made speaking difficult.

"No, Mabel. I haven't seen or heard your brother since we left. Why?" Stan asked curiously.

"Well, I can't find him. I checked the bathroom and our bedroom and he wasn't in either of them!!" I exclaimed, flailing my hands in the air for exaggerating purposes.

"Calm down, sweetie." Grunkle Stan said. "I think the best place to check at this point would be the woods. I'll call up Soos and Wendy for help."

I could feel tears beginning to clot my eyes.

"Thank you Grunkle Stan, this really means so much to me."

"Don't mention it." He said. "Now go pack a bag, we might be out there for a little while. And pack something warm too, I don't know if the temperatures gonna drop or not."

I walked out the room, twirling my hair in thought. I walked my way up the steps and into my and Dippers room.
I stepped over to my closet, the one with the invisible wizard, and pulled out an old back pack.

I started to pack, and while doing so all I could think about was if dipper was okay.

'God lets hope so'

~~~

So I hope you all enjoy this chapter and have a wonderful rest of your holiday break!!