.:Chapter 5:. The Search

[Before I start, I just wanted to say thank you to those who keep reading and to all the people who made these 800+ views possible. ~ Fear]
---
💫~Mabel's POV~💫
---
Grunkle Stan and I shut the door behind us; locking it. Our backpacks secured to our shoulders. We both headed into the woods, in search of of dipper. He couldn't have gone far, but there was always a possibility.

It hurt knowing that I led dipper to this, I made him mad and now he could be hurt. I can't possibly want to think of any other outcomes.

I was ahead of Grunkle Stan by a few paces, when I tripped and fell. I landed on my bottom, but I managed to scrape my leg pretty badly. Stan ran up to me and picked me up.

"Are you okay sweetie?" He asked.

"Y-yeah." I said. I tried to stand back on my leg, but it buckled underneath me. The. It gave out.

"I need to get you back to the shack. We've been outside looking for long enough. If dipper was out here, then we would have found him by now." Stan said. "I think it's time we head back. Wendy and Soos are probably worried sick."

Mabel stared at her great uncle in complete shock. How could he say that. How could he give up so easily. It wasn't fair. But, he was right. If dipper was out here, then we would have found him by now.

I slouched and put my hands to my face, rubbing at my eyes. I then looked up at Stan and nodded. He nodded back.

He lifted me up, and held me in his arms. Kinda like you'd hold a baby, just I was a lot heavier.

We walked home slowly, making sure to take our time; just in case anything showed up. But, when we made it back to the shack; it was kinda hard to think that dipper would show up.

We walked inside, but before we could say that we were back, Soos and Wendy were up one side of us and down another. They were taking simultaneously and neither I, or Stan could understand them.

"Okay, okay, ALRIGHT." Stan exclaimed. "What is wrong with you too? We come inside, and your already on is before we can even take out shows off."

"Mr.Pines, it's just that-" Soos said, before he was interrupted

"No, not right now, Mabel needs some band aids, and I need a cold cola." Stan said, quite pissed off.

He walked into the living room, and stopped dead in his tracks. I followed suit.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed.

On the floor, in a fetal position laid my brother. His brown hair in a mess of knots, and his skin a pale white; almost like a ghosts.

I started to tear, my eyes welling up with water. I was relieved to know that he wasn't dead, but I was scared to know what might have happened to him. To know why he looked the way he did.

"We tried to tell you he was here," Wendy said, Soos nodding at her.

Mabel looked to her Great Uncle, wondering what to do.

"G-grunkle Stan, we need to get him upstairs." I stuttered.

"No. We need to get him to a hospital."

---
Authors Note

Wow, it's been a while since I've written anything hasn't it. Sorry for that. But, in honor of my return, I posted this chapter.

Please tell me if you liked it in the comments, I love hearing feedback!