.:Chapter 8:. A Some-What-Productive Day

[Please enjoy ! <3]
•••••••••

Dipper slowly walked back into the kitchen, and took his seat next to me once again. I probably shouldn't have said anything about his ears, but I was shocked when I saw them. I was concerned because they weren't like that last night.

Grunkle Stan walked back in with the bandages, placing them in the table. Due to my 'wonderful doctoring skills', I managed to bandage Dipper up pretty quickly.

I pulled myself away from dipper, who kept his eyes on the table.

"Dipper, are you feeling okay? I mean, I know about what you said last night, but I just want to check again." I said to him, tilting my head like a dog.

"Yeah, I'm fine, my head's just bothering me. I might go back upstairs and lay down for a while." Dipper replied.

"Alright, do you want anything before you head up?" I questioned.

Dipper had a puzzled look on his face before he spoke. "Yeah, can you bring up a heating pad for me? And maybe a cup of water?"

"Sure thing Dippy." I said whole-heartedly.

"Thanks."

"No prob bob!"

Dipper took his leave, and Grunkle Stan sat back down at the table. He had a fresh cup of coffee in his hands.

I politely excused myself from the table, and promptly went to grab the things for dipper. When I gathered both the water and heating pad, I made my way up the stairs.

I walked through the hallway and entered our room. Dipper had only been up here for a few minuets, and he was already fast asleep.

I walked over to our nightstand, and placed the glass of water on it. Then I plugged the heating pad into a outlet in the wall, and laid it on Dippers chest.

I carefully pulled his covers back over him, and made my way out of the room. I walked down the stairs, and sat myself back in the kitchen with Grunkle Stan. A few minuets after Grunkle Stan started to speak.

"So," Stan started. "Would you be up to going to the food store with your old man?"

"Yeah, I can go with you. Dippers asleep, so we can leave him by himself for a while." I stated.

"Well, go get your shoes on. We can leave in about 10 minuets." Grunkle Stan finished.

"Okay." I walked back out of the kitchen and grabbed my shoes and socks. Then I quickly went upstairs to grab my own bit of money.

Before I left the room, I whispered to Dipper that we'd be at the store. I was hoping that he could hear it in his dream.

After that we were off, and dipper was home; alone.