.:Chapter 10:. Home Alone [Part 1]

[Sorry for no recent updates, I hadn't had any time to write over the past week + due to family issues.... Also HighSchool started so ain't that great :)) Please Enjoy <33]
•••••••••

I pushed myself away from the window seat, a questioning look still plastered on my face. After that confrontation with Bill, I needed some time to think. I moved towards the stairs, carefully walking down them. I didn't need to fall.

I made my way into the living room, placing myself on the large arm chair. I needed to know what Bill knew, but the only possible way of finding out would be to make a deal with him. Which, was never going to happen.

I contemplated my situation, thinking about the pros and cons of making a deal with Bill. But in all honesty, there were no pros. I groaned and leaned my head back against the yellow chair. I looked over towards the kitchen, noticing the time on a new clock that Stan haphazardly bought. It said that is was about one in the afternoon.

I guess I slept a while, though most of that sleep was taken away by my conversation with Bill. I didn't know what to do.

I moved from the living room, to the porch outside. I sat on the steps, and contemplated everything that's been happening to me. For starter, I didn't know what happened to me; it's all just a static screen in my head. Kind of like a television that has no signal. I remember Mabel leaving for her puppet show after are fight, but that's it. Maybe we made up? I mean, it sounds logical, but then how did I go missing? And why am I changing. My ears are becoming more like an elves, and my hairs becoming darker. It's so confusing, and I don't understand.

In my gut, I feel that making a deal would be beneficial to me, but the cons of it weight that down. It's so frustrating not being able to know anything. I hate it.

I could feel a cold chill run up my back as the wind blew past me. The trees around the shack shook from the strength of the wind. And the wind was strong, very strong.

I knew this was a bad idea, but I picked myself up, and walked into the woods. Although the wind was strong, the trees were stronger. Plus I can think better when I'm in the woods. I did regret that I didn't bring the journal with me, but it was probably safer at the shack.

I walked for about fifteen or so minutes before I found the fallen tree near the bunker. It was always calming there, I remember the conversation between me and Wendy, and how Soos and Mabel hid behind the bushes. It was an experience I don't think I would ever forget.

I sat in the grass in front of the log. The tall, uncut grass brushing against the skin on my legs. It smelled like summer, and the flowers bloomed like it was. The birds chirped above me, and I could hear the snaps of twigs in the distance; probably from a group of deer.

I leaned my head awkwardly onto my own shoulder, and closed my eyes. It was always so peaceful in the woods, and nothing could ever change that.

•••••••••

[To Be Continued]

Hey look, I actually posted something that's not from 1 in the morning haha.
Things are still going to be slow from me, mostly due to HighSchool, but I'll be sure to update soon!!