Joob's Super Long 16 Year Old Year Part 3

Sorry for not updating in a while! I had lots of school stuff to do and I'm currently working on another book! Btw this is probably the funniest chapter I've wrote so far....BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING AND VOTING I LOVE YOU. ALSO I added pictures to every chapter photoshopped by yours truly!~

Joob decided to check out the other burgers.

One of them had with ketchup the shape of a penis.

One of them was full of pennies spelling out "TAKE SOME PENNIES AND BUY YOURSELF SOME SINGING LESSONS, YOU POOR HO".

"Oh, that must be Selena's." Joob said and walked to the recording room to give the burger to her.

Joob didn't even care that Justin was in the middle of recording.

"You are my dreaaaamm, there's not a thiiinggg, I wont do, I'll give my liiiiffee up for you, cus you are myyy dreammmm."

Joob picked up the lyrics.

"His voice is so small. I can sing lower and I'll sound way better than him."

He sung as loud as he could with Justin.

"and baby evERYTHING THaT I hAVE IS YOURS, YOU WILL NEVER GO COLD OR HUNGRY *big breath* I'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU'RE INSECURE, *small breath* LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE ALWAYS LOVELY GIIIIIRLLL, CUS YOU AREEE THE OOOONLY THIIIING THAT-"

Justin quickly stopped the recording.

"What the fuck are you doing?! I have to send this in tomorrow!" He yelled at Joob and Selena started crying.

Justin quickly ran over to Selena.

"SCARY!?!!" She yelled.

"OH NO I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU, JOOB I NEED TO FINISH THIS SONG PLEASE HELP ME" Justin said and looked around.

Joob was gone.

"Shit. Selena just eat your burger. I'll be right back."

Justin ran to the bathroom and opened the door.

"JUSTIN WHAT THE FU-"

He quickly closed the door and ran away.

~ (a few minutes later - at Justin's couch)

Justin sat down with Joob.

"Listen...I have to record a music video for my Mistletoe song. If you can behave yourself...I wanted to bring you along."

Joob smirked. "Of courseee....."

Justin happily screamed and hugged Joob.

"YAY! You can help me with the set design!"

~ (a few hours later - at the music video set)

"Alright, scene 1: Snowy City. Lights...Camera...Action!"

The director, Mr. Bone R., directed.

"Does anyone actually say that anymore?" Joob whispered to Janice, the makeup artist.

"No. Our directer is mentally ill." She laughed and threw more fake snow at the ground before the cameras rolled.

"CUE THE MUSIC" Mr. Bone R. ordered.

Joob started dancing like an idiot and sang along with the song.

"ITS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TIME OF THE YEAR"

Janice grabbed Joob's shoulders but he didn't stop.

"LIGHTS FILL THE STREETS WITH SPREADING SO MUCH CHEER"