Joob's Super Long 16 Year Old Year Part 5

joob has a dig bick

vote if you that read wrong

^ follow if you read that wrong too ;)

COMMENT HOW MANY PARTS YOU WANT TO THIS CHAPTER (should i continue making more "super long 16 year old year" parts and  how many do you want?)

Joob stood in the hard wooden planks of the backyard porch. The sun was hidden but the clouds were not. The air was calm and the stars twinkled from the night sky.

Joob didn't really care

He closed his door and walked back into his room.

He could hear arguing from the kitchen. It was getting bad.

Joob held his knife as tight as he could.

He ran behind Selena and held out his knife.

Just then, the power went out.

"Oh my god... the cable turned off" Justin said.

"Oh g-g-god, th-light's off!" Selena yelled and hugged Justin.

Joob felt bad and only decided to cut a part of Selena's hand. He chose her pinky finger.

"mY hAND" She screamed.

"you shouldn't suck a nigga dick for free" Joob whispered under his breath.

~(a few hours later, after Selena got stitches)

"So, Joob, I was thinking we should do something for fun since we're always stuck in the house. We need to work out. But in a fun way. Do you have any suggestions?" Justin smiled.

Joob had the best idea. "We should do a small crime and run away from the cops! It's a great workout! Trust me all the teenagers do it and it's super fun."

"Oh! I...uhm...sure. We can do that...I don't want to make you mad..heh."

Selena jumped up and down.

"Haun...H-haunted h-h-ouse!" She yelled.

"That's a great idea! And I'm so glad you're sentences are getting easier to say because it got annoying as shit when you only said one word!" Justin smiled again.

"Yeah but Justin a haunted house in the the middle of winter? Dafuq?!" Joob butted in.

"Yeah. They're cheaper."

"But are there even some open?!"

"Yes, it's black friday. They open one every year for this. One ticket is only 2 dollars."

"oh....well okay but after that we're breaking the law"

"Um..ok.."

~(a few minutes later; at the line for the haunted houses)

"So...this is it. Your first haunted house!" Justin yelled to Joob.

He wasn't there.

Justin got confused because Joob was literally right next to him a few seconds earlier. 

Justin turned around and saw Joob digging around in the trash can.

"JOOB WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" He yelled while running to Joob and trying to pull him off the can.

"Um I'm hungry!?! Is that a problem?" 

"You're...you're eating from the...y-you know what just stand in line with Selena. I'll go get us some hot dogs from the stand over there. My god."

Joob ran over to Selena. 

"Cute purse." He quietly said.

"Thanks..." Selena replied and walked forwards in line.

"Can i have it?" Joob said, catching up to her.

"what?!?"

Justin ran to them with the hot dogs.

"Here you go, Joob."

"Thanks. There's no mustard tho."

"Well do you really need it?"

"Hell yeah I do!"

"It's not my fault, they ran out. Do you want ketchup?"

"NO KETCHUP IS A SIN."

They walked in the haunted house and gave the guy standing near the door their tickets.

It was really dark.

"I can't even see. How is this scary." Joob yelled.

"Just wait! It just started!" Justin yelled back.

They continued to walk around.

A tall guy in a clown mask jumped at them.

"JESUS MOTHERFUCKEROHMYGOD THATS SCARIER THAN SAGGY BOOB ACTOR PATTIE" Joob screamed, holding on to Selena.

Justin pushed him off Selena and they kept on walking.

A lot of flashing lights started appearing. Then another creepy person was standing right next to Joob.

"the fuk are you staring at" He whispered loud enough for the creepy guy to hear.

The creepy guy shook his head and walked away.

There was a huge bridge at the end of the hall.

"Bish I'm not going in there. I hate bridges." Joob said. The bridge got closer and closer.

Justin nudged him.

"Justin thefuk I almost fell over the bridge" 

Justin didn't hear Joob and pushed him.

Joob fell over the side of the bridge.

All Selena and Justin could hear were screams.

The lights turned on and the creepy guys pulled off their masks.

They ran down the emergency steps and helped Joob up.

"My back is like broken, I can't fuggin stand aaAAHaaaAaaAaaaaHH" They could hear him say.

Selena ran down the stairs and ran to Joob.

" i-i-its bad" She yelled to Justin and gave him his phone to call an ambulance.

A few minutes later, lots of red flashing lights were seen.

Two cops ran behind Justin and handcuffed him.

"wait whAT?! WHat did i do?!?!" He screamed.

"You nearly killed your brother," They said while pointing to Joob and Selena going into the hospital car.

"And you did it on purpose."