The Joobenteenth (Seventeenth) Year Part Two

Joob awoke to two people fighting with each other - Kelsey and Lafontequanishalaqui.

"You are supposed to COOK the pig! You don't eat it raw, Boo Boo!" Lafontequanishalaqui yelled to Kelsey.

Kelsey smirked and giggled at the camera.

She walked closer to Lafontequanishalaqui and grabbed the collar of her shirt.

"Listen. This is Survival. We are supposed to take challenges. Now sit your ratchet ass down and eat this pig with me."

Instead of doing was she was told, Lafontequanishalaqui stood with her mouth open as wide as she could.

"Don't fucking call me ratchet, I'll slit your throat and tear out your insides, watch me." She grunted.

Kelsey pulled out her fists and stood as tall as she could.

"Then do it."

Lafontequanishalaqui quickly threw double punches at Kelsey's face.

Kelsey spat blood on the ground, ducking at Lafontequanishalaqui's last move.

Lafontequanishalaqui pushed Kelsey onto the ground and scratched her eye, tearing the lids.

Kelsey screamed for help while Lafontequanishalaqui CONTINUED to scratch her eyes.

"Ho, you can't see. Do I look ratchet to you now??!!" Lafontequanishalaqui screamed.

The paramedics arrived and held Lafontequanishalaqui down as they put Kelsey on a stretcher.

Her eyes were covered in thick dark red blood and all she was saying was "I SAW THE DEVIL".

Joob cringed and crawled back into his tent. He started to cry and Chicken rubbed his back.

Lik Lik sighed.

"I wonder what's gonna happen to Lafontequanishalaqui.." He said to Joob and Chicken.

Chicken smiled weakly and stopped rubbing his back.

"We have to vote her out."

Lik Lik sat closer to Joob and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Joob?" He whispered.

"Sure." Joob stood up and crawled out of the tent.

There was Lafontequanishalaqui, still on the ground except all the paramedics were gone and so was Kelsey.

He ran up to her.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!" He yelled.

Lafontequanishalaqui stared at the sun.

"I...I don't know." She said quietly.

Joob backed away and ran to the tent.

It was time for elimination.

Jeff smiled as everyone walked in.

"Hello Quad. I think we all know who you're voting out today, based on this morning's events."

Everyone nodded.

Joob voted first again.

He took out the marker.