THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER

Can I like just like rant on about why I'm so unhappy? Like, will you guys hate me if I upload this not a chapter? Because I'm really upset, but not from anything remotely important to anyone but me. And I probably won't care by next week either. But for now...

I have this friend. Actually, I have these two friends, who can't stand each other. We all used be really close, but then they got super angry at each other for reasons I don't know. So my friend, she left, went and found some new friends, though we still stay in contact, we have some classes together, we just don't really hang out.

But tonight, she's at some girls house, with all her new friends, just telling me everything their doing. "We're watching a bunch of movies, we're eating a bunch of junk food, we're having so much fun!" And I'm not.

We used to be best friends, but now all I am is jealous. She's so much better off now, better than me. While she's playing truth or dare or whatever stupid things they're doing now, I'm in my bed, ready to cry.

I'm not popular, and I never will be. When I really think about it, I don't have a huge amount of friends, though I know that I'll always have someone to hang out with if I'm lonely. But as I read her texts, all about this sleepover, this super fun time she's having, with people I don't even know. Well, that's not true. I know one girl, who's never said a word to me. Not like she's purposely ignoring me, we just have never had the need to talk to each other.

But anyways. I'm not used to being jealous, this is something really new to me. For the most part, I'm content with my life.

But I'm not content with the life my friend has managed to find, so easily.

And I wonder what it would be like, to be a girl who had friends everywhere, who went to parties, like I hear people talk about, having sleepovers with more than just my best friend. What is that like?

I'll never know.

Oh, lovely. Now she's texting me saying she has to go, they're about to make ice cream sundaes. At one thirty in the morning! I'm angry. And I'm hurt.

And I'm done complaining. Thank you, Wattpad, for giving me a space to calm down. Thank you, anyone who actually reads this. Because maybe out there, there's someone who actually cares.

I'm sorry you had to read that, you probably are thinking "Stupid girl, get a life! Stop wasting my time!" Don't worry. I plan on deleting this soon. I don't need reminders.