Now here we are

I tuned and stood to see Trey standing near the back door, his eyes bloodshot with bags. He looked upset compared to normal.

"I'm so sorry" he spoke his voice strained.

"What?" I replied, quietly, narrowing my eyebrows as I noticed the back door still open behind him. "Anna" his voice quieted, "please don't fight and just come with me".

"What's is that supposed to mean?" I replied in a more harsh tone. I stood almost completely still as he took a few steps forward. "Is this about your brother? Because he came and saw me today" I spoke and Trey reached out toward me.

He lowered his hand immediately but didn't speak, only looked at me. "Don't" were my only words as he suddenly grabbed ahold of my arm.

I pulled away, Trey reaching back toward me pulling both of my arms in the process. After a longer fight he manages to cross my arms behind my back, his bust behind me as he struggled to hold my hands where they were. "He's going to kill me if this doesn't happen" trey's voice came from over my shoulder.

"Let go!" I yelled this time, using all my force to push him off of me, "I thought we were on the same side. The police are still an option!".

Trey didn't speak, and within a matter of moments, Cole's figure appeared behind Trey. He raised his hand before firing a bullet, directly hitting Trey as he fell to the ground. I let out a shocked scream, pulling my hands over my mouth.

As I tired to pull myself down to Trey, Cole did the job of pulling me away with tears now streaming down my cheeks. I wasn't as strong as Cole and he managed to get me out of the house.

He had a tight grip around my waste, keeping my hand at my side his gun pressed against the other side of my waste. "Have you forgotten that I am the police?" Cole mocked, taking a turn out if the driveway as we continued down the sidewalk.

"Was" I scoffed back to him, as he pushed the gun harder against my side. We passed a small girl who appeared to be walking home from school, she gave us a confused look before smiling and continued passes us.

I turned my head behind to look at her before Cole turned my head back with his hand. "You're an if you think that she can help you" he spoke plainly, turning the corner.

He pulled me toward a car and forced me inside before getting in the drivers seat and once again pointing the gun toward me. He started the car and we quickly sped down the road.

We arrived at Chad's old house soon, and my eyes flicked back and forth from it, to Cole. "What are we doing here?" I asked almost frustrated, although still feeling the gun pressed to me. "Let's go" was all Cole said as he stepped out of the car along with bringing me.

We walked up to the front of the house with a gun pressed to my back, before he pulled out a bunch of keys and started fumbling between them.

I looked behind me and saw two girls my age walking down the sidewalk both on their phones. I looked towards them wanting to call out before Cole voice interrupted my thoughts; "if you want some company, let them know what your problem is and they can join you".

I turned to see the door open, and and Cole's smirk spreading across his face.

"Come on" Cole said, motioning inside, "no" I said quickly, but just loud enough for him to hear. Cole waved the gun in front of me before I made my decision to step inside as he followed me.

"Seriously, what are we doing in here" I asked cautiously, looking at the plain furniture in the room. The living room and areas around me looked the same since the last time I was here, the only difference was the dark walls from no lights and the sun already set.

"After Chad, someone had to take over his job, didn't they?" He replied as I now turned to face him, "no" I replied, "no, but Trey, he was in charge and he stopped this whole thing".

"Anna it's a lot bigger than this" Cole said calmly, running his hand down my arm until holding my fingertips, "come on" he continued to walk pulling me lightly with him.

I stayed silent as we walked into the familiar kitchen I would have been okay with forgetting. "How about it tell you the non-artificial story. No stings attached." He smiled, taking a seat motioning me to do the same.

I nodded, wanting to know what's going on, my eyes trailing as he placed his gun on the table.

"It started with Dean, he drove you home and had to make sure you were who you said to be. He worked for Chad, and Chad was paid to keep you, before kicking Dean out of the business".

"Business?" I cut Cole off before he continued, ignoring what I had to say.

"Chad worked for Trey. Trey quit. It got in his head knowing that it was you, and he couldn't stand it anymore. And that's a shame for him, because now he's in your kitchen probably bleeding to death", Cole laughed mad my stomach turned.

A few new people later, a dislocated business, and here I am, with you. It's not for the benefit of money, but the satisfaction of knowing how scared all those boys must be. As specially Chis." He finished.

"Don't" I said quickly, "don't bring him into this. Please" I finished more shyly as cold stood from his place.

"Come on, Anna, we have work to do"

A/N hey guys! New chapter hope you guys liked, I know there wasn't much to it but now we get a look at what's happening with Cole

Do you like Cole?
Will Trey be okay?
Why are they at Chad's old house?
What is Coles plan?
How will Chris react?
What work does Cole and Anna need to do?