Part 2 - Kyle

"Sammy, Sammy!" Dean yelled as he continued to shake his younger brother. He sighed in relief as he saw Sam's eyes flutter open.

"W-what happened?" Sam mumbled, still slightly dazed.

"Your guess is as good as mine." Dean huffed as he stood up to survey the destruction of the bar.

Sam jumped to his feet with a gasp. "John!" he exclaimed.

Dean looked at him, "The strange guy?"

"Yeah", Sam said, "Before I lost consciousness I saw him facing the demon. Dean he had demon banishing blade, I think he is a hunter!"

"What!" Dean yelled.

"Bingo! Sam has won the grand prize."

Both brothers turned to the quiet whisper from behind the bar. The both sprint over and see John lying on the floor holding a hand to his side, blood pooling on the floor. Sam ripped off his jacket pressing it against the wound and turned to Dean saying, "Call 911!" He felt a hand on his arm, "No, don't!" John gasped in pain.

"John, you're bleeding badly, we have to get you to a hospital." Sam said as calmly as he could.

Dean stood frozen with his phone out as John took a deep breath.

"Sam, my phone is in my left back pocket, grab it for me, please." John asked as he panted softly. Sam pulled it out and John told him to text "Code red at Lucky Stars Bar", to the contact labeled Kyle.

"John, we have to get you to a doctor." Sam said.

"No...Kyle...be here...soon..." John whispered between pained breathes.

Headlights flashed across the glass behind the bar and both Sam and Dean tensed up. They heard the engine shut off and a car door slam. The door burst open and the man entering swore when he saw the state the bar was in. In the moment of silence as the word left his lips, the sound of a gun being cocked sounded throughout the bar. The man's head whipped in the direction of the sound at the same time his hands went up. Dean had his gun pointed at the guy until he said, "My name is Kyle." Sam then said, "John's over here."

Kyle sprinted around the counter, setting his bag on the ground by John's side.

"Out." He snapped at the brothers.

Sam and Dean tried to protest but they just got glared at. Both of them turns and walked outside. Five minutes later they heard a harsh scream and they both cringed, as they knew what that kind of pain felt like. Kyle walked out a few minutes later and sat down wearily on the steps.

"How much do you know about what happened in there?" He asked.

Dean responded rather curtly, "There was a demon that attacked us and John got stabbed."

"Oh... so you guys are hunters." Kyle sighed. "Well John was going to meet someone here tonight about some job. He was lucky that I live nearby."

"Yeah, luck had nothing to do with it."

All there men spun around to see John leaning against the door frame, a slight sheen of sweat on his forehead.

"You shouldn't be up and moving!" Cried Kyle.

"We have to get out of here before the police show up, or we will be in loads of trouble." John said.

Dean nodded, "True, say you can come stay at our motel till you feel up to continuing you job."

Sam saw Kyle's eyes flicker up to John's with a warning look but John ignored him and agreed to go with Sam and Dean. Kyle helped him to the backseat of the Impala before climbing into his black 1968 Mustang and taking off. Dean drove them over to their motel, shutoff the car and turned around to tell John they had arrived. John was already passed out asleep in the backseat, so Sam went to hold the door as Dean carried John from the car to a bed. After they had John tucked in, they went to the restaurant across the street to discuss what happened.

"So, John is a hunter and was also meeting someone in the same bar?" Sam said as he typed away at his computer.

Dean looked puzzled about something, "John was really light."

"What?" Sam mumbled, distracted by a news article.

"He weighed almost nothing! My duffle weighed more than he did." Dean said.

Sam's forehead wrinkled as he realized what Dean was trying to say. Dean put some money down on the table as Sam packed up his laptop and they made their way back to the motel. As Dean was unlocking the door they heard the TV going inside. They opened the door to not only see John awake, but Castiel was sitting on the bed next to him. Both of them turned and looked at Sam and Dean with a guilty look.

"What the hell Cas!" Dean yelled at the defenseless angel.

"I heard a prayer for healing and peace from 'John'. I came to help, but did not expect to see you two." Castiel said sheepishly.

"Oh." Dean said, quite surprised John had prayed for help.

"John has something important to tell you." Castiel said as he stood up to leave. "If 'he' doesn't tell you soon, I will be back to say it for 'him'." In an instant Castiel was gone.

Now it was just Sam, Dean, and John, awkwardly staring at each other.

"So, wh-." Sam started to say as John interrupted.

"My name is __________, and I'm not a guy." She quickly said, blushing a deep red.

"Well, that's not what I expected." Dean said with a smirk.

*Please Comment!*